Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 8 (91 - 100)
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 8 (91 - 100)

Taken from http://www.marcandangel.com/

Question 91 - 100

91. What personal prisons have you built out of fears?
92. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
93. Why are you, you?
94. If you haven’t achieved it yet what do you have to lose?
95. What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life?
96. Is it ever right to do the wrong thing? Is it ever wrong to do the right thing?
97. How would you describe ‘freedom’ in your own words?
98. What is the most important thing you could do right now in your personal life?
99. If you could ask one person, alive or dead, only one question, who would you ask and what would you ask?
100. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Questions:

Part 1 (01 - 30)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=152526#post152526

Part 2 (31 - 40)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=19140

Part 3 (41 - 50)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=19175

Part 4 (51-60)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=19207

Part 5 (61-70)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=19223

Part 6 (71-80)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=19231

Part 7 (81-90)

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=161808#post161808

I know that I am good enough but there's a tiny part of me that often teases me with, "Are you really good enough physically for any guys?" It's a mentality that was dragged from my past life as morbid obese lad.

Ride a bicycle? I always envy people who ride bicycle. It seems that the rule to master a bicycle is by falling. Bleed yourself. Shivers.

93. Why are you, you?

Life requires modesty but I also believe in self appreciation.

My pal, Vincent often called me unique because I dare to be myself. I broke a lot of barriers. I am out in an Islamic country. I am openly agnostic. I was morbid obese and successfully lost weight and become a healthy fit person. I am active in physical activities (Such as running) despite my injured leg. I'm still young but mature and have zero problem to carry responsibilities. I am smart and a very nice guy!

Despite my imperfection, I am perfect. My flaws and imperfection make me perfect and special.

Nothing to lose, sure. But it doesn't hurt to open a new door to discover new things in life.

95. What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life?

Stressed. Puppet. Confused. All related to work.

96. Is it ever right to do the wrong thing? Is it ever wrong to do the right thing?

It's never right to do the wrong thing. Why do you want to do the wrong thing when you know it's wrong and can harm you to begin with?

It's never wrong to do the right thing especially if it can benefit you and people around you.

No strings attached. I lead my own life without being dictated by anyone. I make my own decision without being influenced by anyone. I dare to accept my own mistake and do not blame or put the responsibility on someone else.

98. What is the most important thing you could do right now in your personal life?

To be mentally and physically healthy.

99. If you could ask one person, alive or dead, only one question, who would you ask and what would you ask?

What do you regret the most in life?

I think I can learn something from that question.

100. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Errr... candy shop? Or a toy shop.

I find that I don't take as many risks, as I don't want to be ridiculed by others. I don't want to give anyone the opportunity to take me down, as I feel that I've been taken down too often in the past.

get married and have a successful relationship.

93. Why are you, you?

A combination of my personal experiences, how they've held me back, and how I try to overcome them.

I don't know.

relaxed, anticapatory, satisfying

I believe it is, say, stealing food to feed a starving child.

The ablility to do what you want with no constraints.

Continue to work on my finances and getting myself in order.

I would ask Jesus what can be done to help his followers to be more opened-minded and understanding of what his teachings meant.

writing
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Kind of the same as Jay, to never open up, to never speak out loud about my problems or my emotions only not to get them against my self. As I've my self is overweight and been since childhood I find my self ugly and so I've never manage to get someone intimate cause of paranoid thoughts

To always loose weight, I've tried and tried, but I never see any change and am pretty quick to loose motivation and goes back to my bad ways.

93. Why are you, you?

There can simply be nothing called perfection as the view of perfection is different though different eyes.
But why I am the person who I am today? I think that experience, childhood and family defines a lot of what we are really. Time will never stop so we will gain more and more experience with time, that will change us in someways to. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Pardon, If I haven't achieved being my self what do I have to loose? You can't hide your self forever, someday will people figure out all the details. But as I am not out to anyone can't I really say that I am fully myself, and its cause of fear to loose my friends and those that I hold dear.

Confused, Anxious, passive.

Who is right to define what is right and wrong? Hitler was "Right" to start holocaust, does that make the Jews "Right" to drive the Muslims of they're land?

Being able to do whatever you want without any interference from anyone.

Loose weigh, get mentally healthy, get a goal and get a job/collage, get an apartment and being independent.
So much to think about... ending up in bed with no desire to do nothing what so ever. Take that another day :redface:

I would ask John Lennon if we ever could strive for world peace in this modern society.

Music and art
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I'm not very sociable. Im afraid people will crticize me for everything or make fun of me so I tend to separate myself from everyone. It makes it hard to meet new people and make friends so my list of friends is a small one. Things can get really lonely.
Open up to my best friend :L not the easiest of things to do...
93. Why are you, you?
I'm not to sure...I should probably figure that out...
Not sure about this one...
Lonely, confusing, overwhelming
Yes. Don't know how to explain though... And no, it's never wrong to do the right thing even though the outcome may be bad.
Not having someone influence your decisions. Beig able to achieve your goals on your own without peer pressure or bad influence from someone. Something alone those lines.
Either let go of the dream of being more than friends with a certain someone, or grow a pair and approach him and explain...
I'd ask Julia child if she could make me dinner. Lol
This question slightly confuses me. I'd be making money by being with someone or just listening to music lol.

Mrmatty376 Wrote:91. What personal prisons have you built out of fears?
I'm not very sociable. Im afraid people will crticize me for everything or make fun of me so I tend to separate myself from everyone. It makes it hard to meet new people and make friends so my list of friends is a small one. Things can get really lonely.
Open up to my best friend :L not the easiest of things to do...
93. Why are you, you?
I'm not to sure...I should probably figure that out...
Not sure about this one...
Lonely, confusing, overwhelming
Yes. Don't know how to explain though... And no, it's never wrong to do the right thing even though the outcome may be bad.
Not having someone influence your decisions. Beig able to achieve your goals on your own without peer pressure or bad influence from someone. Something alone those lines.
Either let go of the dream of being more than friends with a certain someone, or grow a pair and approach him and explain...
I'd ask Julia child if she could make me dinner. Lol
This question slightly confuses me. I'd be making money by being with someone or just listening to music lol.

Thanks Cellar and Zet for answering.

As for you, Mr. Matty, first of all welcome to Gayspeak community. If I may say something, people will always criticize and will always manage to find a flaw, two and more inside each other. If people criticize you on a personal level and also make fun of you, do your best to ignore them. Life is too short. Don't let other people get into your way.

And Matty, you are in Gayspeak, a close-knit family. We are here for you. You are not alone.

Thanks! It's always been a weakness of mine, listening to what everyone has to say and taking it to heart. It's gotten better over the past few years but it's still something I struggle with. And thanks for the warm welcome. Confusedmile: