Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 immigrants and 1 baby arrested
They are to be deported to the Middle East

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marty-rudo...40692.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I heard that not all of them were deported. It seems North Carolina sent the jackass to Washington DC.
I bid NO Trump!

This is always going to be a contentious issue, BUT I am a firm believer in protecting our borders, whatever country you live in.

I think if anyone wishes to become a part of another country, they should enter the legal way and have all intentions of acclimatising to their hosts customs and traditions and not demand their hosts 'move the furniture' to suit them.

Don't bring war and conflict to our shores...there are plenty of countries that will welcome your ways of terror.

WHOOOOOOSH>>>>up in the air, Junior Birdsmen!
I bid NO Trump!

deephiance Wrote:This is always going to be a contentious issue, BUT I am a firm believer in protecting our borders, whatever country you live in.

I think if anyone wishes to become a part of another country, they should enter the legal way and have all intentions of acclimatising to their hosts customs and traditions and not demand their hosts 'move the furniture' to suit them.

Don't bring war and conflict to our shores...there are plenty of countries that will welcome your ways of terror.

I'd agree with you but in America the legal way is more or less impossible for anyone who isn't rich.

Mountains of paperwork and multiple interviews scheduled during work hours. That and every time republicans feel like it they add another few pages.

Yeah seems these days most Christians hold political views that're are downright unchristian.
Big J would really not approve.

Back when I was still daft enough to waste time debating religion online. There were always the "you goin ta hell boy" people. Always used to sign off. "I've actually read the bible and trust me, if there's a hell you'll right be there beside me brother."

It is fake guys... "goodyear satire co"

Nice that the Huffington Post would post this kind of garbage during the holidays...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:It is fake guys... "goodyear satire co"

Nice that the Huffington Post would post this kind of garbage during the holidays...

Please don't tell me that anyone actually took it seriously! It's in the "Humour" section.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

[MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION] Well just in case...these days it is hard to tell the difference between factual news and satire...I mean look who's going to be president...and we're also talking about North Carolina...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!