Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 ways westboro got owned
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/201...stboro.php

Sorry its not working… if anyone can find the link, go ahead, its quite interesting…

My fav one is when the wbc decided to protest a foo fighters concert.. The Foo’s turned up at the pre-concert protest in the back of a rig truck dressed in homoerotic hillbilly garb…

And sang a little song…

"Driving all night, got a hankering for something/think im in the mood for some hot-man muffins/Mmmm, sounds so fine, yes indeed"

[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

It's not working cause you added a , at the end of the link

The "SODOMOBILE" Rofl

omg loved that, thanks ceez, got a new respect for this band… liked the placard "FOO YOU" lol

southbiochem Wrote:It's not working cause you added a , at the end of the link

The "SODOMOBILE" Rofl

A? A?

Thats actually a question :p

a COMMA you fruit! ( , ) :tongue:

southbiochem Wrote:a COMMA you fruit! ( , ) :tongue:

Shoulda said that the first time lol ok i see it now :p dammit that comma was there but ive taken it off and IT NOW WORKS PEOPLE!

partis Wrote:Shoulda said that the first time lol ok i see it now :p dammit that comma was there but ive taken it off and IT NOW WORKS PEOPLE!

The gays ... They never cease to Amuse me
[Image: 4826-gay-seal.jpg]

Sylph Wrote:The gays ... They never cease to Amuse me
[Image: 4826-gay-seal.jpg]

Come of it, looks like an a… that comma could just of been there anyway! Im only a lil bit amused! :p

And there I was thinking I couldn't love Foo Fighters more than I already did.. I was wrong