Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 shades of grey does it live up to the hype?
mrk2010 Wrote:Hey guys,

After hearing everywhere about 50 shades of grey and how graphic it is I finally caved in and bought it. I was encouraged in the staffroom at the school I'm working at to download it. So what's it like? Is it full of filth and is there actually a decent plot?

Honestly there are some good gay erotic books. Wouldn't you be happier reading those?

Any suggestions, Nick?

Nick9 Wrote:this book is a proof that you can sell anything with good advertisement. It's sad. .

Two Words...

"Beanie Babies"

I heard about 50 shades and a few seconds into it I thought to myself "Beanie Babies"....this thread confirms it.

The relevance of Beanie Babies...people selling pure crap and getting rich doing it using brilliant marketing and word of mouth.

princealbertofb Wrote:Honestly there are some good gay erotic books. Wouldn't you be happier reading those?

Nah I don't do the whole gay books or gay films thing,they bore me.

I've never been that big into erotic literature, gay or straight. Although I do like Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series. There's just something about a tall, dark, sexy vampire bad boy...with fangs, not sparkles! Wink

yes, the rumor has it right. It really is crap. I suggest anyone considering of buying it to first download a free copy of sample from amazon. After reading it, I'm convinced this has been the worst thing that has ever happened to me since "Bowl Better using self-hypnosis"

If it's anything like Twilight , I am not going near it.