Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
69 are not position for men
Boaxy Wrote:You can. If you have a big enough bed it's possible.

What, how? If my partner is way taller than I ( which is highly probable) , I doub't we'd be able to reach each other's Ds, i guess unless we're super super super flexible?

OP is a troll confirmed! This topic officially sucks due to this new information and is now about trains.

LAST TIME YOU'VE RIDDEN ON A TRAIN?

I'll start: I've never been on one.

What about you?

GO:

I ride them every day Number 27

OP, what works for me, you, the guy next door will probably not intersect 70% of the time, maybe.

If you don't like something, be vocal about it with your partner. Communicate what you like and don't like so you can have a a good experience and leave the rest of the world to seek the same as they see fit It's simple.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Cobalt Wrote:OP is a troll confirmed! This topic officially sucks due to this new information and is now about trains.

What about you?

GO:

I love a good train ride....or pulling a train is also funConfusedmile:

East Wrote:I love a good train ride....or pulling a train is also funConfusedmile:

Oh...oh my! That's not what I meant. More along the lines of you, you know, like..CHOO-CHOO!! And cabooses and...this really isn't helping is it??

"Driving that train, high on cocaine, Casey Jones you better watch your speed. Trouble ahead, trouble behind. And you know that notion just crossed my mind."

Well, Cobalt, there is more than one way of looking at most things.

As transportation goes, the train can be quite nice. I once had to travel from
Virginia to Connecticut after a bout of chemo. Great to have a restroom, snack bar and big wide seat, as well as to be able to walk about while en route. Too bad Americans never really developed their railroads for passenger traffic.
I bid NO Trump!

Trains..... No. Just sayin'.

Now, as for the original topic.

1) I agree. Rushing just makes sex suck... 90% of the time.

2) I can't do 69. Primarily? I can't concentrate on sucking dick while someone is sucking mine. There's a good chance I'll end up biting down in a very unpleasant way. Much safer and more enjoyable to take turns.

Kenny221 Wrote:What, how? If my partner is way taller than I ( which is highly probable) , I doub't we'd be able to reach each other's Ds, i guess unless we're super super super flexible?

That isn't really how it works. Torso size is surprisingly similar between men of different heights. I have 69'd with a guy who was 5'5" and I am 6'4" (and yes, we were both able to cum).
~Beaux

Cobalt Wrote:OP is a troll confirmed! This topic officially sucks due to this new information and is now about trains.

What about you?

GO:

Yeah.....you are right. I just figured out who is is....

Boaxy Wrote:You probably just have biased feelings as you have opposition to 69 in the first place.

Like for example, I'm gay and have no desire to learn Russian or any Slavic languages unless they were my native tongues, as Russia is very anti gay.

So are some black people and even the Japanese to an extent, despite popular belief;

Yet you learn Japanese? And I presume speak the "African American Vernacular"?

Languages and Culture do go hand in hand, but Culture affects Language, not the other way around(with the one exception of Loan Words), so you learning a language has nothing to due with appropriating the Culture.

I say just suck a dick and stop with all the boring details and preamble ~__~

Just so long as he shaves, moisturizes and keeps the area and his dick clean, what's the problem Sheep