Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
69 are not position for men
Kenny221 Wrote:I'm 5'2, odds are, I'll never get to try 69 anyways Rofl

I'd personally would like to focus on the other person when I'm pleasuring them, but to each of their own.
@Kenny221, I would draw you a picture of how it can be done, if it were necessary, but picture this : no matter how much taller one of you is. It won't work if you think you have to both lay in a totally straight horizontal or vertical postition, but if you both bend your bodies, the shorter one will bend less and it can still work. You can both lie on your sides rather than one being on his back while the other is topping him.

No real man want to do a 69 with his fem lad, wouldn't ask him to do it, would make him the same as he is.

bend yourself for the bj kenny.

Anonymous Wrote:No real man want to do a 69 with his fem lad, wouldn't ask him to do it, would make him the same as he is.

bend yourself for the bj kenny.

Ugh, just suck penis gurl.

Anonymity or no, it's clear you need something in your mouth. Dang gurl.

I'm sure there are gurls in the world who'd live that life with you, but that's so offensive and you know it. Troll or nay.

Ya both still men anyways.

Please do yourself and your "fem lad" a favour and Engulf a Penis Elefant

70-1 ftw !

Kenny221 Wrote:What, how? If my partner is way taller than I ( which is highly probable) , I doub't we'd be able to reach each other's Ds, i guess unless we're super super super flexible?

are you aware that most of the difference in height comes from the limbs, and not the trunk? that is, most people have a comparable trunk size, even if they have a significant height difference. i've been with men way taller than myself and we've had no problems reaching each other's equipment.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Kenny221 Wrote:I'm 5'2, odds are, I'll never get to try 69 anyways Rofl

I'd personally would like to focus on the other person when I'm pleasuring them, but to each of their own.

Kenny, you'll love whatever you do, so skipping 69 is no big deal.

Darius Wrote:Kenny, you'll love whatever you do, so skipping 69 is no big deal.

Yeah Kenny you're 5.2 so do 52 it will be just fine hahaha Smile

Oh, wow. uh-thanks guys. You guys really rekindle that hope of doing 69 someday. LOL

6'4" here, haven't had a problem whether it was with my 5'1" ex-wife, or the guys of various heights I've been with... taller person bends their back. no problem.

As far as the OP... to each his own, don't like it don't do it, but why are you making pronouncements for the rest of us...

Personally, doing 69 with a guy makes me so hot and horny.

I'm not really sure what the point is in making a thread about not liking to 69 and getting angry that others do.

Does it make sex/relationships very difficult?
I'm sceptical...I can't imagine 69ing being a red line for most people, but meh...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so