Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Gentle Reminder
Virge Wrote:I woke up and thought I had a wet dream about [MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION] as a ninja assassin drag dueen who was attacking me but woke up. Boy was I glad to wake up and find out it was just the cat pissing on the bed.

[Image: dream%20spiders_zpswisdo7td.jpg]
What the hell Virge?
I look like Osama gone crabs..

It's 3:57 am..
I'm alone and scared..

^^^

Scared ...of what? It is 1:10 AM here right now...and I am in my shop with a guy sitting outside on the bench staring in the window....not scared though..it always happens in a downtown area...

East Wrote:^^^

Scared ...of what? It is 1:10 AM here right now...and I am in my shop with a guy sitting outside on the bench staring in the window....not scared though..it always happens in a downtown area...
Omg!
Does he look ..."rape-ish?

Is he hot?

Anocxu Wrote:Omg!
Does he look ..."rape-ish?

Is he hot?

eh...lots of tatts and a big thick cock...I can tell...and I think he is available for really nasty sex...

BUT..I am already getting laid ...good..always...so I am just not into it. Want me to send him to you ? Smile

East Wrote:eh...lots of tatts and a big thick cock...I can tell...and I think he is available for really nasty sex...

BUT..I am already getting laid ...good..always...so I am just not into it. Want me to send him to you ? Smile
You MONSTER! !
LMAO

Lol..

My body is ready!

Anocxu Wrote:My body is ready!

He looks a lot like Robert DeNiro.....and he spreads his legs real nice....

Want me to give his bus fare...and a box of condoms? Florida isn't THAT far LOL

East Wrote:He looks a lot like Robert DeNiro.....and he spreads his legs real nice....
Wait!!

How would you know that?

Anocxu Wrote:Wait!!

How would you know that?

Um...err...I know lots of "stuff" (and I have a good view from my desk)

He knows what he is doing...I gave him a smile or two since I first saw him...on your behalf...of course....

I try to do what I can....