Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Hypothetical question for you
HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION:

You're single at this time

Would you rather:
A) Fuck the most grossest person you can think of and you forget about it and no one knows that you did it including that person.

OR

B) Not fuck them but everyone swears you fucked that ugly mofo who has nasties down there and that you still stink form that night that you two had n shit!

WHAT WILL BE YOU ANSWER?!

b)

Because I couldn't give a shit what people think and say of me...I will always know the truth and that will help me sleep at night.

dfiant1 Wrote:b)

Because I couldn't give a shit what people think and say of me...I will always know the truth and that will help me sleep at night.

But it'd be like you never did it cos even you wouldn't remember doing it?
You wouldn't get ridiculed or nuffing!

What I think of me is far more important than what anyone else thinks of me Wink

Ahhhh...so there are 2 sluts that voted A)

if i forgot and noone else knew then, after it happens it'll be like it never happened.

that's how memory works right.

I'm not a slut

B

Being single doesn't mean you have to screw anything with a pulse. I could never fuck someone who's gross to me.

B - because the people that give a damn dont matter, and the people who matter dont give a damn.

In my opinion, anyone who chooses A is a tool.

I can't pick A, because if I fucked the grossest person I'd want to be able to cherish the memory (and having everyone else know would be cool too).

I can't pick B, because I wouldn't want to get undeserved credit for accomplishing something I didn't actually accomplish - that's ain't no fair.

I abstain from this vote, sir. I abstain.