Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A MAJOR confession of a MAJOR scene of events
So a while ago I did the craziest, most tawdry thing I’ve ever done. And now I simply need to get it off my chest. You have a long exciting post ahead so hold on:
So I meet this guy at one of the gayest places on earth; Disneyland. He’s smart, bookishly handsome, and lives pretty close to where I’m at. For me it was one of those moments that seemed too exciting to be true, and at the time it was. I was just in the tail end of a relationship, gearing up for a breakup and I wasn’t too sure that this boy (lets just call him Disney boy) was out of the closet. So I waited for my relationship to end to start (gently) flirting with this guy.

A few weeks after my breakup he and I became good friends. Just as we became close,
(Lets call him ‘Felix’,) swoops in to tell me that he’s Disney Boy’ boyfriend. This wouldn’t mean anything if 1) I didn’t know Felix personally and 2) If he hadn’t known Disney Boy for as long as I’ve known him, which was only about two and a half weeks. Well, since I know Felix, I know that he can be more than desperate when it comes to dating. So I hoped the reality was that he and Disney Boy were only casually seeing each other. I soon confronted Disney Boy about this and he told me that the relationship wasn’t clearly defined. And as long as Disney Boy assured me that things were in fact casual, I flirted, charmed and gushed over Disney Boy unashamedly; and he returned the favor.

When we spent seven hours together just talking one night, I believed that I was really going somewhere with this guy. And then he left his phone behind. With only 20% of charge left, I promptly began snooping. I found a conversation with his friend and another with Felix. I shouldn’t have gone through Disney Boy’s phone because after I was done I realized that I was being played. Truth be told I don’t mind playing games, as long as I’m the chief player. It appeared that things were serious with Felix.

The following day he comes over to pick up his phone, with Felix. This was a good day if only the fact that I was looking really hot, and that was the first thing he noticed. In his words I was looking “Rico Suave,” from there I neged him and generally tormented him while giving Felix all the attention. I also let it slip that I was meeting a hot beach bum later.

A few days go by and I decide to call Disney Boy. My intention was purely to throw him off. I call him and immediately start to shamelessly tease and neg. I asked him about the outings that he had invited me to but also mentioned another guy I was interested in. My game was on hyper bitch mode as I said things like “I’m excited about this guy because he doesn’t play games.” and “He’s genuinely a nice guy.” But the best part was half jokingly telling Disney Boy to “shut up! I’ll I can hear is sassy mumbling” due to his tendency to mumble sentences. Well my plan worked because he called me the next day well before I was even awake to “see how my night was.”

Well we make plans to go out. Unfortunately his boyfriend joins. We all have a great time, I get a few numbers I never had any intention of calling, he gets his drink on, and his boyfriend watches. We decide to go back to his place to watch a movie and have a few more drinks….before we have to sober up.

Disney Boy and I are thoroughly drunk, while Felix retains his composure. I insist on watching a Patrick Wilson movie because he is so good looking but despite Patrick Wilson, no one is watching the TV. Disney Boy was becoming very very friendly and well, we kiss. From behind I can hear Felix say, “Oh that’s so hot!” which marks the beginning of our drunken three-way.

The next morning Felix leaves for work (probably not hung over). So I was left alone with Disney Boy, this is were things truly get hairy. Our feelings for and about each other were pretty much displayed the past evening. We were literally and figuratively shall I say, naked. I asked him to tell me what Felix is to him and Disney Boy professed that they were in an exclusive relationship. In that moment I was like, “What the Fuck? We just had a threesome!” But I didn’t realize that some couples view threesomes are sharing sex and that as long as one person doesn’t meet people secretly the relationship is pretty much safe. Not knowing this and very incapable of ignoring my desires, I kissed Disney Boy. And for the record Disney Boy didn’t push me off, only embraced the chemistry. He told me between kisses “when Felix finds out it this will be bad.” Unfortunately, I was too busy to listen and we made out until Felix found us.

So quickly the excitement, the romance, the naughtiness ended and the consequence of our actions set in. I gathered my things and left, feeling shitty about my chances with Disney Boy but also feeling like a horrible person for doing that to Felix. The first thing he asked Disney Boy after he found us was if he was breaking up with him. That to me was the saddest part. And for me I knew that if I had only been patient, Felix would have screwed up on his own. But that’s not what happened.

So now I’m left with an experience that I know I don’t want to happen again. I hope this post wasn’t too long for you. I just needed to get this off my chest. For me the embarrassing thing wasn’t the head games or the three-way, it was the sex behind Felix’s back that makes me feel bad.

So everything between them is over and nobody gets anything? Exciting story though. Maybe you could work it out with both of them?

Yeah, what happened between them? And I understand how you feel. Who wouldn't feel bad after something like that? At least you found out something about yourself. You know you don't want anything like that to happen again and I think that makes you a good guy. (Mistakes happen, even hot ones.)

:biggrin:XyxthumbsWink (I could choose just one smiley. I love them all. I should try replying to something with only smileys and no words. And yes, I know this is totally unrelated.)

Well, after I got home that day I sent Disney Boy an E-mail apologizing for everything. I told him that I understand if he never wants to speak to me again. A few days after I tried to call but no answer however,I did get an e-mail. He told me that he was not completely against talking to me, but "we have to want the same thing," and sadly for me, his official stance was that he wanted a friend.

So for now, after all of that, I'm left with nothing. Back to square one. I don't know how things are for the two of them thu. They as far as I know are together. I do wonder how their lives are, maybe this has exposed Disney Boy as a player...

I do know that if I hear back from Disney Boy and he's single, I wont be as forth coming. The whole scene of event just turned me off and I'm ready for someone new.

Well then, I hope someone new and even more exciting shows up soon! Confusedmile:

Heh me too. But I have to be honest, I still sometimes hope that I'll get a second chance with Disney Boy. Besides the physical attraction, we have a lot in common and I feel/felt that I could do or say anything around him. In short I could be myself with this guy and be happy. This is also the first guy that I felt strongly for and actually had my feelings reciprocated.

Well, yeah, you know better than me that there are many people we meet we feel about that way. But a few of them actually remain in our lives, unfortunately.. I experienced something of that kind a few weeks ago. I met a German boy at the seaside...we talked, I felt nice with him, but then...Facebook relationships aren't cool, are they? I also wish something had happened and still hope that we will be at least good friends, but...oh well...we gotta get used to things like that...

Yup you know what I mean then. The best part about getting to know this person was that it was so unexpected, so eventually I'll be caught off guard once more.

Meh, it's always unexpected. The more you expect it and prepare for it, the more it doesn't happen.

A lot of things in life are like that. The unexpected things always turn out to be the best.