Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A consistent traveler and observer
Hi Folks!

It's a pleasure to introduce myself to you all Confusedmile:Confusedmile:
I travel most of the time (thanks to my father who's built a fortune for me) and keep exploring new things. At the moment, I am sitting in front of a gorgeous Indian monument, The Taj Mahal :tongue::tongue: and my partner is sitting next to me wondering how come something be so beautiful :redface::redface:

I am open to meeting new people but not for hook ups as we both are a united soul for many years :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Have a great day ahead!

Hey and welcome, Dino! Hope you stick around! Have you been to Australia? :]

Don't you have anything better to do sitting in front of the Taj Mahal than post on forums? Wink

Welcome to GS.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Yes, I've been to Australia for no less than 10 times. My father is more frequent than me Cry

Pleasure to meet you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Hey and welcome, Dino! Hope you stick around! Have you been to Australia? :]

By the way, you are just 15 and not 30; you'll get one for yourself. The world is full of nicest souls Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:
SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Hey and welcome, Dino! Hope you stick around! Have you been to Australia? :]

I'm back to the hotel; my boy is upset for not taking rest in a while...So I'm going to him...he needs me..the bottom line:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::tongue::tongue::tongue:
fredv3b Wrote:Don't you have anything better to do sitting in front of the Taj Mahal than post on forums? Wink

Welcome to GS.

welcome to the forums!

Dino Wrote:By the way, you are just 15 and not 30; you'll get one for yourself. The world is full of nicest souls Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:

I'll get what, mate? :]]

Ohhhh! How I envy you! Australia is like the best place in the world... :p

welcome dino nice to meet you nice introductionConfusedmile:

Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy GS