Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A guy offers you $1,000 cash to suck your cock - yes or no?
Only asking this question because there is so much bull shit going on in here, I want to find out who the liars are.

My answer, I would not do it for three reasons. 1). I am not a whore, and 2). it is not enough money, 3). not in financial need at this time.

Hint; "We are all actors, salesmen and whores, the only difference is the matter of degree." ~~Loosely translated Shakespeare

[Image: shakespeare.jpg]

after today i would have to say no. my replay yesterday would be:
1). YES; am a whore
2). it is not enough money, NO; could be generous depending on the situation.
3). always could find a financial need, thrifty gay here.

question:
do we have to swallow??

No............

???dont know...
do you mean his cock or mine?
is the guy clean?
depends on alot of things, but in a realistic sceanerio unless i'm hopesly desperate i would have to say no

pellaz Wrote:after today i would have to say no. my replay yesterday would be:
1). YES; am a whore
2). it is not enough money, NO; could be generous depending on the situation.
3). always could find a financial need, thrifty gay here.

question:
do we have to swallow??

AirBorn Wrote:No............

jaxc Wrote:???dont know...
do you mean his cock or mine?
is the guy clean?
depends on alot of things, but in a realistic sceanerio unless i'm hopesly desperate i would have to say no

Hold it a minute. The guy is paying you $1,000 to suck your cock. Swallowing would seem to be his option. However, nothing has been stated about you providing any sperm. Some might call that an add-on. I'd say the guy takes his chances on my load, but there is no promise or implied promise of orgasm.

If I had to take a shower to let him suck me off there would be a surcharge. Someone who would pay me $1,000 to blow me would have to find me at quarter to four when the bars are closing. If I have to think about it, strong possible turn down!

I would probably consider my load as a bonus for a job well done by the payor! Rofl

Ahhhh gay life, here we are over-thinking the receipt of a blow job with cash incentive. Only in our gay world! Dance Dance

No.

1. I do not need the money.
2. There has to be more between me and a person I have sexual relations with other than just sex.

Several other reasons, some of which you already know.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:No.

1. I do not need the money.
2. There has to be more between me and a person I have sexual relations with other than just sex.

Several other reasons, some of which you already know.

Just for you sweet-cakes!

What if your partner was shouting it is a "once in a lifetime offer, go for it" plus he can watch. What if the blower/payer was TV's Matt Bomer in a suite at the Four Seasons? Come on you can be had.........come on.........you know you would. Rofl
[Image: matt-bomer-wet-tshirt-01_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 610556210_hotels.general_9.jpg]

first off. how is this going to find out who the liers are?

but my answer would have to be that it depends on the circumstances. right now no. but things do change. if i was a single guy and he was attractive i would have to really consider it. im not going to say no, but i wont say yes either..

wakeboarder Wrote:first off. how is this going to find out who the liers are?

but my answer would have to be that it depends on the circumstances. right now no. but things do change. if i was a single guy and he was attractive i would have to really consider it. im not going to say no, but i wont say yes either..

Now you don't really mean that about 'liars' as a valid question do you? The answer could develop into a real thread! Cool

OK here goes, we are gay! We are all liars about sex. It is part of our heritage. But, yes we can get honest in places like GaySpeak.com.

Can anyone in the sight of this thread honestly say they have NEVER enhanced the telling of a story about a sexual encounter?

Seriously, thank you for your real answer. I think your response that it "depends on circumstances" is about the best so far.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was married to arguably one of the most beautiful women on the planet - a Kennedy no less., Yet Arnie got hard and had a child with this maid. There is just no accounting for the behavior of an erect penis, no matter how well-intended we are. We are men. We are dogs. In my opinion It is better to come to terms with it, than to deny it.

[Image: Mildred-Baena-1.jpg]
Arnold Schwarzenegger's maid, Mildred, with
whom he had a child while married to Maria Shriver.

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]The topic of this thread is;
[SIZE="6"]
A guy offers you $1,000 cash to suck your cock - yes or no?
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

WesHollywood Wrote:Just for you sweet-cakes!

What if your partner was shouting it is a "once in a lifetime offer, go for it" plus he can watch. What if the blower/payer was TV's Matt Bomer in a suite at the Four Seasons? Come on you can be had.........come on.........you know you would. Rofl
[Image: matt-bomer-wet-tshirt-01_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 610556210_hotels.general_9.jpg]

Matt Bomer --- you really don't know my type.

This is going to sound mean (and it may be a sign of my deeper angst in certain matters) but you know my partner got the HIV because he liked to fuck around - a lot. Now I know, its really difficult to pickup HIV through oral sex.... but still if my partner dared to try get me into his mindset about sex he would find himself on the street.

Just saying, Father Homie don't play that sheet.

Edit Addition: Don't call me sweet cakes.