Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A guy offers you $1,000 cash to suck your cock - yes or no?
Nawp. I would feel insulted if someone asked me that. xD

bowyn aerrow Wrote:my condolences.... :o

Wink

:biggrin:

lol........

Wow. This thread has bounced all over including to places I never expected. This was supposed to be a fun thread. But, as was pointed out by a number of people unsafe sex is not a joke. Yes a rubber is a sexual pleasure sacrifice. And yes, I am tired of worrying about safety when I am trying to enjoy another man.

Some very important things have been taken away from us with the spread of Aids. We understand the sexual sacrifices, but we lost an attitude of "sex for fun," as well as telling the wild stories that entertained all of us. So does there have to be a post like #113 declaring the details of safe sex in every thread like this?

I am afraid so, no piece of ass is worth suffering or dying of Aids for. Allow me to be the damper in my own thread. Again we are reminded of safe sex, and that is more important than a few laughs. More importantly we should be using our politics to demand a cure for aids. I don't even know where a cure for aids fits in GLBT priorities let along national politics. Does anyone know? Next, same-sex-marriage? People where are our priorities?

oldster Wrote:in my day the question ws would you sleep with a guy for 1million dollares
and the second part was ok we havedetermed what you are now it just a matter of dickering over the price
i know i have been cold hungery out and sleeping in doorways and i have no illisun as to my class or what ever people think of them selves si i have done lt for 5.00 in the 60's but so what
if someone calles me a cheap 2 bit whore all i can say is guess i will have to raise my price to .50 cents next time i service their father .

Believe it or not I was in a homeless shelter in Woodland, California for a few days. I was mugged at a bus stop going to the airport in Sacramento. Without ID, cash, cards you can be out of luck. I had no one to call at that time. A Sheriff's officer at the Sacramento Airport gave me $3 so I could ride the bus to Woodland where there is a nicer shelter. The experience changed me. I was treated as a vagrant on the streets. As long as I live, I will never forget illegal aliens pushing an old lady out of the food line to get more for themselves. Life is barbaric at the homeless level.
[Image: _45680150_homeless.jpg]

My feeling, bottom line; Every high school student who wants to go to college should be dropped of in strange city with no money or ID, and made to fend for themselves for a month. If a person can not take care of themselves with a high school diploma, we should scrap our entire education system!

My main point is that before a student goes off to four comfy years in college, they should live "The Great Depresssion," They will be much more motivated as students.

Bill Maher touched on it in his last show of the season. College students are getting degrees in "basketweaving," when they should be gearing everything toward making a living. Then they graduate from college and expect a high paying job just be given them? A college degree is an invitation to apply for a better job at BEST, you still have to sell yourself.

I hope oldster will start a thread on the homeless, and notify me, because I would like to participate on that subject.