Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A guy offers you $1,000 cash to suck your cock - yes or no?
WesHollywood Wrote:Can anyone in the sight of this thread honestly say they have NEVER enhanced the telling of a story about a sexual encounter?

Seriously, thank you for your real answer.

Considering I have only had 8 sex partners in my whole 45 years of life that should be a clue as to how I approach sex and sexuality.

I am not ugly, I am not fat - and when I was in my 20's and started going to bars I had young and old begging me to go play with them. I attracted (and much to my chagrin still attract) men and women. I had a Federal judge (an older fellow) offer me a one way ticket to his house in Hawaii were he would keep me in style and he would visit away from his wife.

Just 3 months ago we went out to dinner and the gay waiter was falling all over himself to get on my good side, totally ignoring my partner, just asking me if I needed anything else, "more tea? How about a nice desert Wink Wink Wink" Right in front of my partner and my mother-in-law and my niece.

So if I wanted sex, I could and still can have it at will.

I find no need to exaggerate, though my partner does - often. According to him we are going at it like rabbits and I am hung like a horse.

Me, I sit on my own laurels and rarely discuss sex and what I may or may not have done with anyone, let alone have a need to exaggerate.

My answer was no because I dont have a cock. lol. Smile

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Matt Bomer --- you really don't know my type.

This is going to sound mean (and it may be a sign of my deeper angst in certain matters) but you know my partner got the HIV because he liked to fuck around - a lot. Now I know, its really difficult to pickup HIV through oral sex.... but still if my partner dared to try get me into his mindset about sex he would find himself on the street.

Just saying, Father Homie don't play that sheet.

Edit Addition: Don't call me sweet cakes.

I think it is time for me to sign off. I meant nothing but fun. I should have picked up on this. Safe sex is a serious business. Here are some links on the subject that I hope will interest members of GaySpeak.com

http://www.positive.org/JustSayYes/safesex.html

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-...x-4263.htm

http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/t...c-overview

[Image: 17082.jpg]

WesHollywood Wrote:I think it is time for me to sign off. I meant nothing but fun. I should have picked up on this. Safe sex is a serious business. Here are some links on the subject that I hope will interest members of GaySpeak.com

http://www.positive.org/JustSayYes/safesex.html

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-...x-4263.htm

[Image: safe-sex-topic-overview]

That is how you do stuff, start a subject/conversation and when it gets too real run away?

You asked and I answered honestly, no matter how nice or ugly it may be.

Edit: Addition:
But hey, on the bright side, I'm learning how to manipulate you and how to dominate you... in conversationWink

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:That is how you do stuff, start a subject/conversation and when it gets too real run away?

You asked and I answered honestly, no matter how nice or ugly it may be.

I see I crossed a line in my enthusiasm. I stand corrected. Thank you for pointing it out.

I would be a lousy boss, because I play favorites.

Wes

[Image: good-night-84.gif]

AirBorn Wrote:My answer was no because I dont have a cock. lol. Smile

My condolences.... :o

Wink

:biggrin:

WesHollywood Wrote:I stand corrected. I see I crossed a line in my vigor. Thank you for pointing it out.

You didn't cross a line, Wes.

You do not seem to understand that I approach life with humor, even the dark ugly aspects of life, if something bothers me I clam up and stew - ergo clam stew.

Wink

in my day the question ws would you sleep with a guy for 1million dollares
and the second part was ok we havedetermed what you are now it just a matter of dickering over the price
i know i have been cold hungery out and sleeping in doorways and i have no illisun as to my class or what ever people think of them selves si i have done lt for 5.00 in the 60's but so what
if someone calles me a cheap 2 bit whore all i can say is guess i will have to raise my price to .50 cents next time i service their father .

$1000, definately not, not even $10 000 would make me change my mind. Offer me something substantial, like more than I already have and I might consider it, BUT I am very fussy, hygenic and definately have a type that I wouldn't stray from for all the money in the world.

About 6 years ago I was offered a considerable estate with a man that was very attracted to me to make his last few years happy. I wasn't attracted to him, and there is no amount of unhappieness I could tolerate, not even in the high 7 figures.

If I had a great body and I wore clothes to show it off then the offer would be explicable. I don't have such a body, so I would say no because I would suspect all is not as it seems.

Also I am lucky enough not to need $1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.