Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A hate crime in Latvia.
(04-26-2021, 05:58 PM)Bookworm Wrote: This is a sickening thing for someone to do to another human being. And for what, just being gay?

Yeah. Unfortunately, we understand that with 85% bodily burns there can be no happy ending Cry

What is really disturbing are the comments posted on the articles. Pretty disgusting people.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Tjemka88

A little update for those who might be following - the guy with the most severe burns passed away today. RIP.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Tjemka88's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

(04-28-2021, 12:53 PM)Tjemka88 Wrote: A little update for those who might be following - the guy with the most severe burns passed away today. RIP.

Latvia will change, even if dragged kicking and screaming.  Sad Angry
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • Tjemka88

(04-28-2021, 12:53 PM)Tjemka88 Wrote: A little update for those who might be following - the guy with the most severe burns passed away today. RIP.

Poor guy. I didn't think he would survive with such extensive burn injuries. Such a senseless waste of a life. 

Sometimes I just don't understand this world we live in.  Sad
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • Tjemka88

(04-28-2021, 07:49 PM)Bookworm Wrote:

Poor guy. I didn't think he would survive with such extensive burn injuries. Such a senseless waste of a life. 

Sometimes I just don't understand this world we live in.  Sad

Yep. He was just 29 and a very good paramedic. A horrible loss.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Tjemka88's post:
  • Bookworm

Well fuck. I'm not surprised, his injuries sounded so horrible, but I was hoping.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • Tjemka88

I was expecting this given his injuries Sad. Horrible, just horrible. I hope justice is served. My heart goes out to the survivor. I cannot comprehend how he must be feeling right now.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • Tjemka88

Truly horrible outcome!

Latvia seems more than -100 years behind the western world! Even then there wouldn't have been such atrocities and injustice. If the assailant was a neighbour and the authorities know what he did then there is no excuse for him not to be persecuted with the full force of the law. First degree murder...
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • Tjemka88

(04-29-2021, 01:07 AM)andy Wrote: Truly horrible outcome!

Latvia seems more than -100 years behind the western world! Even then there wouldn't have been such atrocities and injustice. If the assailant was a neighbour and the authorities know what he did then there is no excuse for him not to be persecuted with the full force of the law. First degree murder...

It is more than that behind. Apparently, the attacker is buddies with some of the local cops, so now they're trying to make it look like a suicide. No one believes that, of course, but it's very likely that this case will end like that, with no one guilty.