Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little introduction
Hey everyone,

I'm Danny and that's about as good as it gets haha. Never been one to write a good introduction.
Hello Danny and welcome. Tell us more about yourself, what do you do? Any interesting stories to share? Invasion
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
XRIMO Wrote:Hello Danny and welcome. Tell us more about yourself, what do you do? Any interesting stories to share? Invasion

Yes, welcome and as XRIMO says... tell us an interesting story about yourself.
fjp999 Wrote:Yes, welcome and as XRIMO says... tell us an interesting story about yourself.
Welcome Danny to a good place converse with like minded people.InvasionInvasionInvasionHelloHello
Welcome to GS Danny!! Welcome
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Hi Danny, and welcome to GS Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
hello i hope you have a very nice time on hereConfusedmile:
Hello and [Image: thwelcome-2.gif] Danny!

Hiya matey,
May i personally welcome you to the forums.. I joined yesterday and it seems a nice little forum wioth great community sense..

Look forward to chatting later on in the forum

Kindest regards

zeon x
Welcome to the forum I joined Two weeks ago and can honestly say it is the best forum Ive ever used there is a great sense of community and everyone is really respectfull of your'e views

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Introduction of JoelR JoelR 21 915 12-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Last Post: eastofeden
  Introduction of juvenile juvenile 10 296 12-04-2020, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Meebs
  Short Introduction mertanon 11 1,057 01-30-2017, 08:46 PM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  Introduction chiaroscuru 6 719 01-18-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: oedipus0612
  introduction Cagliostro 11 387 11-30-2016, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Cridders88