Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new start!
Hello all, I'm Alex and I'm gay, big surprise. Anyway, saying that I am gay is not easy for me as I have denied it up till only a few months ago when it became completely undeniable. I have come out to one of my brothers (who took it very well and supports me), my cousin (who turned around and said he was gay too), and a few of my closest friends. In the back of my head I always knew I was not straight but never wanted to deal with it because I come from a Christian family and the idea that I could be gay was simply impossible. I still identify myself as a Christian and am not completely sure about whether it is right or not for me to be gay. But finally being able to identify myself as gay and allow these natural feeling to happen has given me a place to start and has made me happy.

Anyway, I am happy to have found this site and am ready to meet new people who I can relate with! Smile

Welcome to the gayspeak and welcome out of the closet Smile

Hey Alex welcome to the forum! :biggrin: I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who can relate with you! Actually, we just had someone join who had a similar-ish story.......Tyler, get over here! Anyway, look for the thread "Gay Christian"....

See you around,

Chris

Oh, and I forgot to mention the chat room is a great place to meet people and make friends, or have actual conversations.
Also, the Word Games are great for racking up your post count, which you need to do in order to do things like send private messages (PM's), create a signature etc etc.

Congrats buddy! Welcome to gayspeak!

Thanks everyone! And thanks ChrisD for the advise!

good day! Smile welcome!

Hi Alex welcome to Gayspeak.
An eye for an eye

Hey Alex and welcome to gayspeak. Chat to me anytime.

Xela Wrote:... identify myself as a Christian and am not completely sure about whether it is right or not for me to be gay ..
gay men in a straight relationship will not make for a strong reliable family. May be frustrating for them to put a huge effort and ultimately actually fail dragging down him self and the wife and children.

figure it out.

pellaz, you are very right. I have heard some horror stories of gay guys who tried to have families with a wife, they don't end well. That is actually a fear of mine; that I will marry a women out of pressure and end up in a bad marriage. I do not want to do that. I do indeed need to figure it out.