Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A pretty weird encounter
A few days ago, I was walking with my brother to a 7-11 type place. It's in my vacation home's area. As we walk back, a guy on his bike past by me and he said "hey hot stuff!" He went by too fast and I knew that the guy was possibly gay. I didn't get a real good look at him. I remember that he was a bit muscular and he had bleach blond hair. I saw him at that 7-11 type place the next day. It looked like he was gay. He was not my type at all. I just wonder why he called me "hot stuff"... oh well! I am flattered by it.

He called you hot-stuff cause he thinks you're hot!

Yes. Now has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, but then I realised the comment was directed at someone else ;o)
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Yes, but then I realised the comment was directed at someone else ;o)

i laughed so hard until i realised this has happend to me............................Cry

I've had a similar experience, while eating ice cream and waiting for my friends this random guy just sat down next to me and asked me if I was gay, I just answered "So what if I am?" and he told me that I was cute. I didn't know whether to scream or blush with the way he was looking at me.

Cutieboy Wrote:Yes. Now has this happened to anyone else?

Ayup. Well, in a roundabout way...

I was at a Gay men's clothing optional resort. Just entered the pool buck naked, and there was a guy there (big bear type) that entered the pool and struck up a conversation with us. He pretty much slowly came over to me and started feeling my back, my ass, my legs. At one point he leaned over to me and whispered that he found me really attractive. And you know... I found him the same way. Needless to say we hit it off and well... you know... :biggrin:

TuxSky Wrote:I've had a similar experience, while eating ice cream and waiting for my friends this random guy just sat down next to me and asked me if I was gay, I just answered "So what if I am?" and he told me that I was cute. I didn't know whether to scream or blush with the way he was looking at me.

Someone asked me if I was gay also. Well, he asked where I got my sweater, which is equivalent to saying "Hi, I suck cock."

SrChulo Wrote:Someone asked me if I was gay also. Well, he asked where I got my sweater, which is equivalent to saying "Hi, I suck cock."

Lol, is this the same with other items of clothing?!

SrChulo Wrote:Someone asked me if I was gay also. Well, he asked where I got my sweater, which is equivalent to saying "Hi, I suck cock."
Really? I was running a drum workshop once when a musician friend turned up with another ex-chart-topping friend in tow. After I picked up my jaw and finished the workshop we got talking ... about knitwear. I am pretty certain he was not coming on to me Wink