Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A thread for Mums and Dads~
I have 2 children. 1 little boy who is 3 years old. My cousin/adoptive daughter who is 18, and i'm currently pregnant with my 3rd. A little girl Smile due Jan 1st

i have one. she's the cutest baby in the world ever ever ever srsly.

I've sorta adopted kids. But I do consider them my own now and me and their mom have signed a document that makes me the legal guardian should anything happen to her.

Their mom was aware of me before I was of her. Then she hired me to take her 11-year-old daughter to see the Hannah Montana movie (I took many girls), repeatedly. Then the swine flu hit and her daughter found me on her mom's phone to call for help (after she tried others). It's really a long story I don't wish to bore you with but suffice to say I helped. And as her mom was still sick as her birthday was coming up I arranged a Hannah party for her (one of my jobs is a birthday entertainer for young girls so I knew what I was doing). Her little brother liked me and asked me to do a Transformers theme party for his birthday the following month.

In between birthdays I got closer with their mom and we all went to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince together. One thing led to another and I became lovers with their mom. After a few months I took her up on her offer to U-Haul somewhere else while she put her home on the market after my landlord got really scummy (we moved in together on Halloween of 2009). We ran into some drama (another long story) and it brought us closer together still. I was really nervous about it as I thought the kids would hate it...being the cool babysitter who knows how to throw a birthday party is one thing, but when the babysitter sleeps with the mom that's quite another...but they were very supportive.

Then my granny suffered a pulmonary embolism and I got back to Texas (from California) ASAP arriving in June of 2011. I missed my girl's 14th birthday and boy's 9th birthday (and they said they missed me there), and they said it didn't feel right to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 without me. And my partner's home on the market finally sold and was looking into buying a home herself to get out of the apartments we lived in then which worried the kids that I wouldn't be able to find them again. My partner said they were asking if I was ever coming back or gone for good and then said as I didn't have a car it would be a good idea if Mom went on another road trip with them and pick me up...so they came and got me. And on the road trip back we found a cinema playing Deathly Hallows p.2 and watched it together.

Ah yes, while in Texas my girl asked what I Love Lucy was about (as my granny has it on VHS) and I said, “Think Hannah Montana for the 50s, only Miley & Lilly are older, married women named Lucy & Ethel who had to deal with husbands instead of parents back when the world was black & white, and Lucy only WANTS to be in the show rather than a pop star.” I think she got the general idea. Roflmao

And so shortly after coming back we moved together, I signed that document that makes me their legal guardian if anything happens to their biological mom, got on GaySpeak after (as I didn't know many people around me) and we're still close, the girl now 16 and boy now 11. And in my heart they're my kids, too. Confusedmile:

I have two -- a girl 17, and boy 15. They are wonderful young adults, and I'm proud to be their papa.

After my divorce I decided it was time to find out if there was anything real about the attractions I sometimes felt for men. After messing around with a few guys I soon found myself with a boyfriend. I came out to my kids individually so they could each have their own response. After their initial surprise they both said the same thing, "I just want you to be happy."

I dropped my daughter off a couple weeks ago for her first semester at college. If you think having kids might be hard, try letting them go.