Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A voice
Every time something like this happens I get more convinced I'm not totally right in the head and this is the reason I will spend the rest of my days alone.

But really, how sexy can a voice be?

I was just minding my business looking a beta preview video of a game that is up to be released on June, and one of the dudes playing the beta kept distracting me because his voice was really sexy to me, but then it all happens to me all the time, I can easily recall at least three voice actors that I really like and their works right now.

So a question for you people, How sexy can be a voice?

voices can be very sexy
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Ryocchi Wrote:So a question for you people, How sexy can be a voice
Certain voices can be very sexy! Personally, I find soft, sultry European voices to be very hot. What sort of voices - whose in particular - do find sexy?

Yeah voices can be sexy, but if I was attracted to a guy his voice would not matter, he has the voice he has, cannot help it simple as. Smile

swalter Wrote:Certain voices can be very sexy! Personally, I find soft, sultry European voices to be very hot. What sort of voices - whose in particular - do find sexy?

Raphael Sbarge voice of Kaidan from Mass Effect series, who also happens to be one of the possible gay romances for Male Commander Sheppard in Mass effect 3, in fact he was supposed to be a possible gay romance since the first game but Bioware was pressured and his romance was dropped, but in the end they added it in the third game, I really, really love his voice.

Gideon Emery, who voices Balthier in Final Fantasy XII & Fenris in Dragon Age II I specially love his Fenris role as it is again a possible gay romance for the male protagonist

Yes, voices can be attractive and maybe in your mind, sexy. Unfortunately the voice doesn't always fit the face. Just recently my IT expert came round to fix some things on my computer and a friend I had staying with me just heard him and thought that his voice was very attrative indeed. When I showed him a photo of the guy in question he was very disillusioned.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:Yes, voices can be attractive and maybe in your mind, sexy. Unfortunately the voice doesn't always fit the face. Just recently my IT expert came round to fix some things on my computer and a friend I had staying with me just heard him and thought that his voice was very attrative indeed. When I showed him a photo of the guy in question he was very disillusioned.

One time I went to a club (Years ago) and this guy walked in with his friend....the guy had wavy blond hair, cleft chin, blue eyes, broad shoulders, he was hot looking.

Later in the evening I went to the men's room, and the two of them came in. Hot blonde guy immediately went to the mirror, running his fingers through his hair and started to say in a whiney, nasally, high voice:

"Oh my god, I can't believe you took me out tonight, just look at me, I can't do a thing with this hair and my face looks like hell and just what the hell am I wearing?"

Totally ruined the image. LOL

I told this story to a group of gay men once, and one of them replied with: "What a shame, he opened his mouth, and 'girl' fell out."
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'd say a sexy voice is a turn on to me. Add with a great singing,I don't know if I could resist such temptation,regardless of the look. :redface:

Mhhh I have a crappy voice and I find some voices very sexy...

I like Clive Owen's voice.

Here's a sample...

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart