Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWAH! Hi
Hi Matt - thought that was a pretty great introduction you made, covered most of the bases there -

and your right mate - the world would be boring if we were all the same, id start to worry if people suddenly "got me"

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

Hi guys ^_^ Thanks for the welcoming Xyxwave
James Wrote:Hi Matthewbee,

You did alright, we know where you hail from and what your interests are, what do you dislike, and how far out do you see yourself becoming, James (also usa)

Rolleyes

Um, I dislike full fat cola, violence, narrow minded people and rainy days
That about random enough? :tongue:

I dont really know how far out. I guess in many ways I fit the stereotype of the camp-ish gay guy, and so in some ways I feel like I would be fuelling that sterotype moreso if I embraced it. I like the idea of a straight/bi guy being as unusual as I am, but clearly I can't be that.

I could go on but I won't bore yall

princealbertofb Wrote:Welcome to GS, MAtt. Nice to welcome a new member. Hope to be able to be of help somehow, maybe by discussing matters that count for you. And yes, another Welsh person added to the site. Recently we've had lots of new Scots and Americans... so it's good to add to the palette.

Yus Yus
Though I have to say that I'm not actually Welsh. I've lived here all my life, but I wasnt born here. My mum specifically made sure she gave birth to me in an English hospital because she didnt want me to be welsh. Don't judge her though, its only because the rest of my family is English haha... I stand out enough as is

Argh I'm rambling again lol.