So far we have raised 40% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aamyko.
Hello all, I'm Aamyko,
I live in London and I fucking LOVE it! I've lived in various parts of the world but thinking about living here in London for some time. I'm a singer and have been singing all my life, sing Jazz.
I recently started my own web-site which is kind of a Gay mans guide to fun in London and all over the world.

I like all the usual things like going to the gym, dancing and of course singing.
Thx for taking a look , Myko-
Hello Aamyko! Sounds like you're well versed in the ways of the world. I'm sure you'll lots of fun around here.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
Welcome along!!

Welcome
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Welcome to GS aamyko

I hope you have fun here, it's certainly been that here of late

Glad you enjoy singing, it is a wonderful gift Confusedmile: to be able to sing that is.

Would love to see that website you were talking of

Any How Mister have fun

xxxxx
hello have a nice time here. how are you.
Welcome to GS.
I'm a victim of my own success.
I have never failed, I have just found many ways which are incorrect.
Everyone has a story, some people just have a better way of telling it.
In this Concrete Jungle we live, our survival is love that we give.
Hi aamyko

Hope you like the GS world as well...

and I second the request for the website addy...

frank
HELLO, everyone! I was trying to post a link to my web site but every time I did my post would disappear.
thx for welcoming me!
aamyko Wrote:HELLO, everyone! I was trying to post a link to my web site but every time I did my post would disappear.
thx for welcoming me!

HelloWavey

Welcome to the site!

I approved your link now... read here Welcome to GS! Read this and start posting.

Time spent being less than happy is time waistedWavey

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]

Thank you... Oh BTW I just posted my website on my profile for those that want to visit my site! Thank you and hope to make a positive contribution to the forum!