Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aban & Khorshid
A short film which was surely inspired by the photograph of two men being hanged in Iran for loving the wrong gender. Probably very sad and touching.

Those of us who are luckier can at least testify.

This is just so, so beautiful, and so incredibly sad.

I can't watch it right now...I am still trying to find a balanced position and I don't want to throw any more fuel on the fire inside of me. The French incident hit me harder than all of the others...even harder then 911....

I have a "thing" about free speech and freedom of the press....I felt a rage toward all of them...and that is NOT fair...or healthy....

This will fuel that fire...and I need to put it out...or contain it....

don't think I could watch it tbh , would rather have no film and 2 people still alive though but that's the muslim extremists for you

I'm sort of like you, [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] . I feel I have to be somewhat "careful" of what I watch. I did watch this and it was a sweet, romantic, somewhat sentimental look at a hideous problem.

I've never understood and may never understand why so many people feel *what other people do* is ANY of their business (much less something they need to control). I *assume* it is because people have grown up being programmed like machines from day one of their lives to *accept* judgement and control from *parental* authorities.

I also think there is a lot of confusion in humanity about sex in general… it is obviously a very powerful force. Combine that with emotional attachment, love, familial bonding and etc., and you arrive very quickly at the glue that holds a culture together.

I don't know. I should shut up…. :\

When I saw the pics of the ISIS thugs throwing two men off the top of a building for being suspected homosexuals....my despair over the world and the treatment of homos...I don't know....it seems like we make no headway at all some days.