Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aborting baby to be on big brother
This is a shocking news article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/...81670.html

"I’m finally on the verge of becoming famous and I’m not going to ruin it now."

Another moron trying to find the spotlight by pissing everyone off.

All I get when I click on the link is "Construction Software".

<sigh> This is why we can't have nice things. Honestly though, this monster has no business having children so maybe it's a blessing in disguise. What an awful human being.

I'm in support of abortion but I think this is just heartless and cruel and this person should not be allowed to have babies

Silly silly little girl

Haven't watched big brother in 5 years, it jars my brain, its like a microcosm of all that's bad in this country and they show it to audiences around the world saying its reality, its the most immature base programme that celebrates mediocrity.

Though the first series was mild ten years ago, now they are encouraged to act like fools for our viewing pleasure

So they can have 15 minutes of fame before disappearing into Obscurity.

I don't think this woman will be a contestant… if she is, I give up!

partis Wrote:Haven't watched big brother in 5 years, it jars my brain, its like a microcosm of all that's bad in this country and they show it to audiences around the world saying its reality, its the most immature base programme that celebrates mediocrity.

Though the first series was mild ten years ago, now they are encouraged to act like fools for our viewing pleasure

So they can have 15 minutes of fame before disappearing into Obscurity.

I don't think this woman will be a contestant… if she is, I give up!

If it's channel 4 or is it channel 5 they are using this silly girl as a pawn to boost its ratings.

This is disgusting , I can understand if she got raped but this is just plain disgusting . I'm disgusted

She better win.

I don't understand this woman. She seems like she's trying to become the next katie hopkins.. First of all she boasts about how she had a boob job on the NHS and said how she deserved it more than people with cancer than get refused help...

Then she came out about being a prostitute and got up the duff then started boasting about how she's having £4,500 worth of dentistry for free being pregnant and that - and now this. She is a vile woman, and announcing this I hope she knows she will get a massive backlash if she goes in there! I do wonder if this is part of some ploy as I believe channel 5 that now hosts big brother has strong connections with various publications in the UK. Free publicity off the back of some stupid cow and that!

This woman sums up why modern day reality shows and the new '15 minutes of fame celebrities' are just wrong. I bet you in a fortnight we will see rumours that she's been giving her own TV show following her through this 'traumatic' time!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]