Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Some 1 I Know
their someone that i like but i dont know if that person feels the same way what should i do ?:confused:

you only live once ... ASK!

I would but i dont really wanna scar the person off if ya know what i mean?Wink

so you decide

feeling is strong enough you ASK

if it ain't .. you don't

Well i really wanna ask him but i dont know witch way he take it tho lol ok i c what other people say 1st b4 i do anything..

but at the end of the day you could be right tho i am scar if he does feel the same way and he does not wanna more me no more tho :frown:

but i am hopin that he does feel the same way but i am not sure thats y i am askin help from people so you could understand that i c what other people say 1st tho and thanks a lot 4 ya help and i may take what ya said soon and ask him

lov samule xoxo:tongue:

good luck!

and if it doesn't work .. it just didn't work - has nothing to do with you being good enough etc

R ok Cry

k ... I think (for what it's worth) that if you're going to ask then you HAVE to be prepared for the possibility that the answer is going to be no.

Fundamentally the most predictable outcomes are :-

1) No, and I don't want to see you again you fareeeeeeeeeeeak;
2) No, but I'm happy to still be friends (and actually flattered you asked);
3) No, and it all goes rather strange so you're not sure wtf is happening;
4) Yes (with, or without caveats).

Once you've squared up to the possibilities, then if you're STILL comfortable with going ahead and asking, be my guest ... because by that point the outcome will be something you CAN deal with ...

If, however, you're not able to do that, then try and take your time a bit, watch the situation and see if there's anything you can glean from him that might help you to satisfy yourself of his preferences ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

R well thanks 4 ya welcome but if he say no these nothing i can but as anyone would be yh i would be upsett but i get over it i think pluz there other people out here and i am hopein that he say yes but if not its not meant to be really :frown: Rolleyes :tongue: