Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About having sex.
Hey guys, im 18 years old and i've been actively having sex for few months now and im worried about something. My boyfriend is 8 inches long and could something that big cause a problem later? Like.. rectile dysfunction?

Nah, size itself is probably not a problem as long as the sex is performed in the right way. There are people who like being penetrated by entire fists who don't encounter medical problems, so it's all about preparations, lube etc. Smile

Dick size doesn't have anything to do with erectile dysfunction. It's hormone and stress related. (IE: Brain/body chemistry and psychology.)

If you mean issues with -you- later (as in your ass?). It's also a no... with exception. That being that if you're having rough sex and it's extremely violent, that if he's thick it can cause some damage if you aren't prepared first to take him. (Tears, etc.) This damage can be healed, of course, but from what I understand, once it's been done you run a higher risk of there being future damage in repeat/similar situations.

Oh, okay thank you Smile and what kind of lube would you suggest, i've tried all sorts of stuff and baby oil was the best for me.

Not an erection dysfunction, a rectile dysfunction.

Haha, I have no idea. I've never tried different lubes, I just got the first one I saw at the pharmacy and it worked fine so I never changed it. But I'm sure there are other members who can recommend you some stuff! Big Grin

I think you mean rectal dysfunction. Although I am not a doctor, I would assume that as long as your careful about not hurting yourself or pushing yourself when being penetrated, you shouldn't have a problem. Anal sex can sometimes cause hemorrhoids, but if you're using enough lube and you're relaxed, that shouldn't be a problem. If you should get a hemorrhoid, it's best to stop having anal sex for a while until you heal.

I'm a big fan of the tried and true Astroglide.

Rumble88 Wrote:Not an erection dysfunction, a rectile dysfunction.

Do You mean rectal dysfunction?

If so then the answer given by TurntheLeaf is correct about that. Making love with men who have big penises requires more foreplay and time for you to be ready to take it. He should never rush to penetrate you.

Baby oil is not as good a lube as water based lotions and lubes for sex.

[Image: iguana_tap_it.png]