Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted to sex?
marshlander Wrote:Not necessarily. If you are talking about yourself it clearly hasn't interfered with you contributing 433 posts in the past couple of weeks Rolleyes

Edit - during the time it took me to write this message your post count went up to 436.

LOL, you are cruel.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

sex addiction usually is expressed through unsafe sex with multiple partners in a single day.

i wanna try that... unsafe sex with multiple partners.. that sounds fun...

The Virgin Wrote:i wanna try that... unsafe sex with multiple partners.. that sounds fun...
You are joking, I hope?

nope... the best way i can think of right now is head my way to prison... that's the best place to make that dream come true..hehe

I'd say that if you don't feel the physical need to have sex, you are not addicted. Like with smoking or drugs. Or the way I feel when I haven't been on the Internet for more than 5 hours.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I'd say that if you don't feel the physical need to have sex, you are not addicted.

If so it would be a rare male under, say, 60 who was not addicted.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:If so it would be a rare male under, say, 60 who was not addicted.

What I meant was a need similar to the one that the drug addict gets, like with abstinence (was that the correct term?). So you have to do it two-three times a day or you start aching and stuff.

fredv3b Wrote:If so it would be a rare male under, say, 60 who was not addicted.
OMG I only have just over four years left Cry

jonnyhatesjazz Wrote:How many times a day or a week having sex can be classed as a sex addiction?? or is it the number of different guys?? i'm not sure....... but I think maybe I'm addicted??!! :confused:

Sexual addiction you say? How does one develop this addiction? :biggrin:

But seriously though, i don't think you have an addiction unless, as others have already said it prevents you from doing your job and is all you think about the whole day.