Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted to sex?
i hope i'll get addicted to sex so that i can stopp being a Gayspeak addict..hehe

The Virgin Wrote:i don't think there's such a thing as sex addiction... i imagine myself (as soon as i get me a boyfriend) to suck him off like, 4-5 times a day, if possible....

Wow! Okay so I'll keep my distance. HA HA HA HA!

Roder51 Wrote:Wow! Okay so I'll keep my distance. HA HA HA HA!

hahaha... that's sad..hehehe
4-5 times is not bad, in fact, that's already an adjusted estimation.
if i'm gonna set up what i really really like, i would like to have sex with my boyfriend like 12 times a day, interval of 1 hour... hahahaha

8 months of abstinancy. . . I think after a year of no sex i'm going to turn to beastiality >_<

No such thing as addicted to sex. . . . Unlessof course you go through the withdrawal thing, you kno. . . .Sweaty palms and all that good stuff.

I yearn for sex everyday. I have never had too much in one day, and I have never gotten tired of it. But addicted? I do not think so; not possible. Sex is nothing more and nothing less than healthy excersize for both body and mind and healthy excersize is always good.

If your need for sex prevented you from completing normal activities of everyday life, work, shopping, household chores, etc., or if you repeatedly can't resist having sex with people when even you think it's a bad idea, then I would say that you were sex-addicted.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.