Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding a photo
I've just deleted a message I had posted because I couldn't add a photo and I don't know why.  I chose the image and added it to the post but it didn't appear.  Anyone know why?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Did you use the attach image in the post or did you link it with the IMG tag?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I tried to add it to the post. However, I've posted again and instead of the image I've posted the Twitter feed. That seems to work.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Ah ok, I do recall having issues with attachments. So @andy it appears when you try to add an attachment in a post it doesn't seem to work...and the image is just a small box. Not sure if that might be a file permission or a URL or something completely different.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Sorry about that @LONDONER
Thanks @InbetweenDreams

Ahhhh think I've found the culprit... there were some hidden settings for each file type and jpg was limited to only 500K! I've changed it to 5MB now! Wink

I'm trying to add an attachment myself in this reply...

Andy x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Eek seems it's not fixed yet! Please bear with me! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Well will @andy Smile

[Image: 2D5Gxey03FgEd4gFoeVrwEzGiC1RYT454qvoPs5I...sgUjBWTBY9]
Check out my stuff!

For the life of me can't find a quick fix so for the moment please just use the...
Code:
[img]image-url-link-inside-here[/img]

tags or just click on the lil [Image: photo.png] icon inside the editor and then paste in your image url in the box. (like @InbetweenDreams mentioned)

The attachments issue should be fixed now! Turned out was a problem with the actual forum software (not server/permissions etc.) and I had to tweak/add some code I created myself to get it working! Wink
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • InbetweenDreams