Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admiration
This is just me saying a few words about a certain thing which happened today, i am unsure how to words it either as a open question or as just statements but anyway if anyone wants to add or give their views please do.

So i was at the shops picking a few things up and after i had gone from the counter i saw this man outside through the window i was attracted to him sure sexually but also in a crush kind of way and i think even gay men can have man crushes which are different to normal attraction. He was just the type of person i admire but this was all based on looks, it set my imagination rolling, based on his skin which looked rough and rugged like he spent alot of time out doors maybe hiking, climbing and now to think even biking etc well you get the idea.

This is a guy who i would like to meet and be around as i dont know why but it just does it for me, he was well worked out but not overly, blonde and maybe up to in his 40s unsure what else i can add but i just felt i needed to write about it, i may find more words later.

Cheers

just hope he's not straight x

So Starlight..
I understand "Fantasizing"
Now
..are you saying you'd like to be around an athletic guy?

Your post was a bit vague..

Crushes and attraction can be simple. . Or extremely complex..

Tell us more..

Anocxu Wrote:So Starlight..
I understand "Fantasizing"
Now
..are you saying you'd like to be around an athletic guy?

Your post was a bit vague..

Crushes and attraction can be simple. . Or extremely complex..

Tell us more..

Vague maybe as i had so much i wanted to say and things swirling around in my head but i shall try to write more soon even if i dont get replies it good to chat it out lol

starlight Wrote:Vague maybe as i had so much i wanted to say and things swirling around in my head but i shall try to write more soon even if i dont get replies it good to chat it out lol
Just the random firing of neurons...

When was the last time you had a date?

Anocxu Wrote:Just the random firing of neurons...

When was the last time you had a date?

I had my first ever proper date a the start of January with a lad i met and it went good but then after a few weeks it trailed off, i made a post on here about it but i forgot where i posted it.

starlight Wrote:I had my first ever proper date a the start of January with a lad i met and it went good but then after a few weeks it trailed off, i made a post on here about it but i forgot where i posted it.
But from what I understand, he wasn't anything like the guys you say you are attracted to.

Yeah this man i dunno it was his style and looks i was attracted too but in a admiration way he is what i would like to be.

MikeW Wrote:But from what I understand, he wasn't anything like the guys you say you are attracted to.

True he was very feminine in fact he wore perfume and felt he was female, but thats why i think i need to delve into my sexuality more but find it hard to talk about and word, thats why i come across as hypocritical.

starlight Wrote:True he was very feminine in fact he wore perfume and felt he was female, but thats why i think i need to delve into my sexuality more but find it hard to talk about and word, thats why i come across as hypocritical.
Who said anything about you being hypocritical? My point is, you weren't really all that into him... but you make it like it was he who dumped you. Yeah things just trailed off, but you weren't really that interested in him so far as I could tell.