Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult science quiz??
LONDONER Wrote:No Wade, please don't do that.

Lest I dishonor my family name, it must be done. I can't live with myself anymore. How am I supposed to look at myself in the mirror with anything other than disgust? I want children someday... how can possibly expect any sort of respect from them? No... it's the best solution for everyone. Goodbye.

13/13
You scored better than 93% of the public and the same as 7%.

That is sad. These were the simplest/most basic questions that one would think are common knowledge.

Quote:OK, leave IQ out of it and let's say a basic education. It would be interesting to know the ages of those taking part, especially if they are teenagers.

Apparently you want to know stuff but flat refuse to read:

These percentages only reflect the 1,006 adults that took part in the national survey; online quiz results are not included in the sample.

11/13 and i got the two simplest questions wrong, duh but overall very happy with my score

Wade Wrote:12/13

I got the atmosphere one wrong.... I should have known that one. I'm going to go hang myself now.

i said oxygen too, i still hold by it, also electrons are bigger than atoms in my world

partis Wrote:i said oxygen too, i still hold by it, also electrons are bigger than atoms in my world

I actually said Hydrogen... what with it being so fucking abundant and everything.

Got to admit a Hydrogen Oxygen Atmosphere would be kinda cool... :tongue:

13/13...nice refresher

12/13. I may have missed the one about my gender...

13/13
I thought it was all common knowledge.
And to think I dropped out of high school.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:13/13
You scored better than 93% of the public and the same as 7%.

That is sad. These were the simplest/most basic questions that one would think are common knowledge.

Apparently you want to know stuff but flat refuse to read:

These percentages only reflect the 1,006 adults that took part in the national survey; online quiz results are not included in the sample.

I was referring to those who took the quiz here on GS. I had read the statistics.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams