Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ageism
I afraid be still single after 35, because when you getting older it's difficult to dating, find partner and etc. Hope till 30-35 I'll create family with lovely man and will bring up children together. When you getting older, find partners is difficult not only for gays, even among hetero. Maybe in West Europe and USA, Canada situation with that more better and easier to find a your partner, but in Central Asia, unfortunately, strong mentality, and this opinion has influence for gays too, as well as almost each resident. For example, I can't imagine myself that I'min 40 or 50 will be dating or have sex with more yonger guys. Although I can't see my future, maybe I'll be divorsed when turn 50 (hope it never comes) and will looking for partner. but It'll be so sadly picture.

TimU Wrote:Hope till 30-35 I'll create family with lovely man and will bring up children together.

OMG, depression here I come... I want this. A hubby, an acreage, seven children... :frown:

This tread reminds me of a great Joan rivers joke:
Lady i spit on education no man is every gong to put his hand up your skirt looking for a library card
You look good look good look good AND you marry rich and you marry old old old
if he asks you to sing the prenup "of corse i love you so much" then you marry as quick as you can (you don't want him to die on you now do you) then on the day after the wedding you switch the heart meds for tick-taks and your in the clear

QUOTE=Joshular;359997

I think lots of old people don't get the youth -.- it bugs me quite a bit...

You think you are the only one who's had problems growing up? "Old" people got old by going through the same things, thinking the same things, and feeling the same things as "the young", because they once were young too. Young people are NOT special like they think they are.

I think old people expect special privileges for being old.
Young people expect privileges for being young...and so they let everybody know, every day they are out in public. If you have lived through the crap you have had to live through to get to the age of being "old". then HELL yeah....we EXPECT a few special privileges for having gotten this far in life.

I think there a more that enough crusty old people.
And there are more than enough smart assed, stuck up, self centered, hateful, and disrespectful young people for my taste.

I wouldn't date an guy who's very much older than me.
Your loss.

Old people are just don't get enough of a fuck for the youth to give much of a fuck about them
That really doesnt make any sense, but if you are saying what I think you are trying to say....then why should "old" people give a fuck if the young people are going to do nothing but taunt, tease, steal, harass, and condemn the "old" without getting to know them, understand them, or even just say "hi" to them!!

I think this thread is trying to make me PC. Old people also smell gross. 4 old people came to work today... They smelt funny.
Just IMO all this BTW.

You should smell some of the young people Ive smelled. They stink like death because they think its "too cool" to be going weeks without taking a damn shower or bath!!! They have no CLUE as to what a washing machine is for, or toothpaste for that matter. OR, they use SO much damn cologne and perfume, they make people vomit and wretch when they come anywhere near other people!!!

So, it works BOTH WAYS.

I love older men. In fact, the guy I am talking to currently is over 60.

Maybe he is what Josh would call "crusty" (I wouldn't know), but I think he's amazing. He doesn't have 6 pac abs and he doesn't look younger than he is, but he's so sexy to me.

Not that younger guys can't be amazing as well; I just prefer older guys, personally.

Arkansota Wrote:I love older men. In fact, the guy I am talking to currently is over 60.

Maybe he is what Josh would call "crusty" (I wouldn't know), but I think he'sd amazing. He doesn't have 6 pac abs and he doesn't look younger than he is, but he's so sexy to me.

Not that younger guys can't be amazing as well; I just prefer older guys, personally.

No offence but I think your attraction to older guys is weird as I could NEVER see myself with a guy much older than myself. errm Yeah tho I'd say he'd be crusty espcially if he came on to me I'd just be like um go away.

ALSO MORE OLD PEOPLE RANT

Dem motherfuckers act dumb. OLD MAN TODAY CAME TO WORK AND WEASELLED HIS WAY TO A FREE COFFEE. Fucker.
(They still smell)

Joshular Wrote:No offence but I think your attraction to older guys is weird

No offense but I think your attraction to males is weird. Sheep

It's funny how some people who expect others to be tolerant with gays are not tolerant themselves.

Joshular Wrote:No offence but I think your attraction to older guys is weird as I could NEVER see myself with a guy much older than myself.

Quote:No offense but I think your attraction to males is weird.

It's funny how some people who expect others to be tolerant with gays are not tolerant themselves.

No offence but it was my opinion. I wasn't being intolerant if I was being intolerant I'd have said something like it's absolute gross to like older people and you are sick for liking them.
I was sayn' that I do not understand it.

Also you assume I'm attracted to guys when it clearly states that I'm a mixed group.
Kay Thx Bai

BabyPolarBear Wrote:This tread reminds me of a great Joan rivers joke

Joan Rivers IS a joke. God shes so annoying and not funny.

Joshular Wrote:I think old people expect special privileges for being old.

Most people actually agree that old citizens do deserve some privileges. Usually it's minor, polite things, like being prioritized when there are limited bus seats. Any young person who's not a complete jerk would probably follow this rule.

That was actually one of the less offensive things you said, but I still thought I should address it. The rest is pretty much generalizations that insult all old people based on your limited experience. You don't have to be attracted to older people, but you don't have to go out of your way to say that the attraction from a younger man to an entire group of people (older ones) is weird. Or that old people smell. And are crusty. I was just going to reply with like one paragraph before leaving for school but the more I think about it, the more you come off as a douchebag. It's not so much the things you said, but more like HOW you said them.