Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agh,I fucked up!
Dan1089 Wrote:Wow Michael,that's just wrong!Anyway,goodbye boys,I'm off to Luke's now!

Have fun fella... in a completely platonic way, obviously Smile

Let us know how it goes - I for one enjoy living life's pleasures vicariously ...

:redface:.

Hee hee xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Might turn out differently than we all think.

Dudes mom thinks they make a cute couple.....Moms normaly have great gaydar. He might wish he'd brought the beer after all............;-)

Hey boys,just arrived at my place.As I had expected,the evening was incredibly platonic & I kicked Luke's ass at GT4.There were no awkward moments at all,just good mates haging out.The strange thing though is that it was only the two of us (usually it's a full house). Oh,there I go again,deluding myself with fantasies!Luke is a really good friend,I hope all you boys have Lukes in your lives.

I doooooooooo ... my Luke's called Peter (and he's ADORABLE - we've known each other since we were 5 and call each other brother - it's co cool).

I'm glad it went ok ... perhaps Michael's right and the beer would have gone down a treat !! Lol2

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hey Dan, that's great! Pleased to hear all went well there wasnt any awkwardness... apart from kicking his ass in the game!
From the sound of it you gained a friend who accepts you for you. this money cant buy. At the top of that can i just suggest not to have any high hopes for something more to happen between you? This way whatever is to come, friendship or more, will come in a natural relaxed way.

Well said !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

glad that things went well bud, I used to have my very own luke when I was living in Germany. His name was Kevin, and I had a HUGEST crush on him, but he was also a great friend, and I never regretted one minute of the time I spent with him, even though it was all platonic.