Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aghhhhhh!!!!!

[COLOR="Magenta"][COLOR="Red"]Lost my appetite [/COLOR]with this one...[/COLOR]

lol, I saw this the other day. Its retarded!

Has something to do with the sauce stimulating the nervous system... :biggrin:

I wouldnt eat squid anyways... unless it wasnt recognizable as such, then maybe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odori_ebi

Its highly perverted.... I have sometimes problems to understand carnivores ... but if someone "eat" a animal alive ... like this Odori.. or monkey brain .. or whatever, for my opinion he has to be jailed... for the next 1000 years. Thats a crime on nature and on life.

fenris Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odori_ebi

Its highly perverted.... I have sometimes problems to understand carnivores ... but if someone "eat" a animal alive ... like this Odori.. or monkey brain .. or whatever, for my opinion he has to be jailed... for the next 1000 years. Thats a crime on nature and on life.

I had a snake's heart while it was still beating before. Smile I don't see how it can be a crime on nature?
Many cultures especially Asian cultures serve foods made from alive animal to retain the re-freshness. It doesn't matter that you like it or not but you should have some respects to their cultures.

Even though I have to admit that sometimes it 's hard to be accepting. Before gaining some understanding about homosexuality, I found gay culture is very disgusting.

posterpicture Wrote:I had a snake's heart while it was still beating before. Smile I don't see how it can be a crime on nature?
Many cultures especially Asian cultures serve foods made from alive animal to retain the re-freshness. It doesn't matter that you like it or not but you should have some respects to their cultures.

Even though I have to admit that sometimes it 's hard to be accepting. Before gaining some understanding about homosexuality, I found gay culture is very disgusting.
I have not talked about other cultures... I talk about eaten alive animals ... and when you talk about respect to other cultures : Please respect MY culture, too ! As a pagan and vegetarian its is logically that I can´t accept this way of of eating.. and the believing in this values is my culture.
And if YOU accept homosexual culture or not .. is not my problem.... Confusedmile:

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahhahahahhahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaahahaha

fenris Wrote:I have not talked about other cultures... I talk about eaten alive animals ... and when you talk about respect to other cultures : Please respect MY culture, too ! As a pagan and vegetarian its is logically that I can´t accept this way of of eating.. and the believing in this values is my culture.
And if YOU accept homosexual culture or not .. is not my problem.... Confusedmile:

There is a difference between having your own value and calling other people's values out.
People don't call your pagan and vegetarian "disgusting" then you shouldn't call their eating behavior "pervert".

I don't see anything wrong with me asking for some respects when your words directly offend my cultural values.
I love to eat meat but don't go to people who are vegetarian and tell them that they should be put in jail for 1000 years.

posterpicture Wrote:There is a difference between having your own value and calling other people's values out.
People don't call your pagan and vegetarian "disgusting" then you shouldn't call their eating behavior "pervert".

I don't see anything wrong with me asking for some respects when your words directly offend my cultural values.
I love to eat meat but don't go to people who are vegetarian and tell them that they should be put in jail for 1000 years.

And I don´t see anything wrong with me calling eating animals alive as pervert... no way to change my opinion..... and true : I have no respect against this "value" of eating behavior... No step back in this judgment. And I don´t talk about just eating meat... I mean especially eating animals alive. But I´m sure... if you see someone eating a monkey-brain with the monkey alive : You will change your mind very fast.... with or without this "value" of eating.... ( search affenhirn @ youtube, I refuse to post links ) The argument that smaller animals are not worth as much bigger animals than animals is not applicable, animal is animal ) And a beating snake heart means not that the snake is still alive..... heart out = snake dead
The "1000 years jailing" is naturally a bad joke... 1. because it is not possible in my cultural circle to giving this condemnation....and 2. it is not possible for a pagan to give this condemnation seriously...
So it is not a big deal for me to excuse me for this "1000 years"....

fenris Wrote:And I don´t see anything wrong with me calling eating animals alive as pervert... no way to change my opinion..... and true : I have no respect against this "value" of eating behavior... No step back in this judgment.

Would you say there is nothing wrong in someone calling me a pervert for having sex with another man?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Would you say there is nothing wrong in someone calling me a pervert for having sex with another man?

fred :biggrin: I have really waited for your comment ... If there is any comment against my opinion I can be sure that your post can´t be missed.... no matter how absurd it is or how far it is away from the topic : The topic is "eating animals alive" ... and because you are not a animal and nobody wants to eat YOU alive your post is wrong here. But be sure .. as far our both opinions are apart : if someone want to eat you alive .. good old fenris is on your side and will safe you from being eaten alive.
But back to the topic and your question : You can decide if you want to have sex with other mens ... so - for my opinion - nobody has the right to call you a pervert and if someone does it you can defend yourself. A animal can´t defend against human cruelty .... and to abuse a animal in a way against the life is - again: for my opinion - pervert. Not without reason in the most countrys it is forbidden to eat people and / or animals alive.