Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aghhhhhh!!!!!
so true its like trying to eat a human alive which is very wrong and absurd
thats why i laughed and was like seriously theyre gonna really try to eat that thing while its alive
its so crazy:eek:

I think cannibalism is fun. It's a very pure expression of human nature.

What has been seen, can not be unseen D:

My apologies for being off topic, I could start a new thread if you would prefer.

fenris Wrote:But back to the topic and your question : You can decide if you want to have sex with other mens ... so - for my opinion - nobody has the right to call you a pervert and if someone does it you can defend yourself.

So can those you were calling perverts. Why is it OK for you to call people perverts but not certain other people? Is it because you think you are right and they are wrong?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fenris Wrote:.... no matter how absurd it is or how far it is away from the topic : The topic is "eating animals alive" ... and because you are not a animal and nobody wants to eat YOU alive your post is wrong here...

No disrespect to Fred or to you, but like me and everyone else on this board, you are animals.

And since the topic is eating animals alive, it may be worth pointing out that humans are pretty much the only animals that generally don't eat other animals alive. The exceptions above and other rarities are not widespread.

As someone who clearly holds strong views on animals I'm sure Fenris would be happy to join me in advocating that the example of the rest of the animal kingdom is one to be followed. Most animals that eat animals aren't too fussed whether they're dead or not, the others consume carrion and therefore aren't bothered about freshness, and therein may lie the point; life is nature's way of keeping meat fresh.

Wow, amazing how far and how fast we can get off topic. But on topic, that was pretty gross, I don't think I could eat a live squid, couldn't stomach it, but I do like squid when it's cooked.
Richard

uh... yea i couldnt eat that, not a sea food person, dead or alive... congrats to all who does.