Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-nighter ?
Ok, so we've all heard tales of people that show up for work looking like they've just been dragged through a hedge backwards who's excuse is "had too much sex last night", but how many of you have actually pulled an all-nighter ...

... as in you LITERALLY didn't sleep because you were having sex all ... night ... long ... ??

This should be an interesting thread, because my next question is going to be ... HOW THE HELL did you manage to keep going that long ?????

:biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I lost my virginity when I was about 20. I wasnt in love with the guy but he had experience I wanted to learn.

I usually cant cum without jacking myself off but can stay hard for hours (boast).

This guy would let me fuck him till early morning until I would jack off and we would collapse and get an hour or two of sleep.

and to answer your second question... With a smile!

frank

Uhm I know some people don't like openning up old threads but this is a question i am quite interested in.

In my world all night is norm. I have gone all night missing sleep for sex, and it has its drawbacks because a night without sleep is tiring enough.

I have friends who are into the kinky gay sex [you know with chains and the like] who say that a typical sex session [during the day] lasts about 5 hours on a bad day 7 on a normal and 9 on a good day. As for all night they only do that when no-one else is about.

I have had the conversation with friends on the question "How long is it suposed to last?" and no-one can give a definitive answer. For me no-one lasts long enough with one guy giving in at 5 hours because he was tired :tongue:

My last could go all night and he made me very happy longest with him was 7 hours from around 11 through to 6ish where we had a shower after went for breakfast and I went to Uni. Luckily the lecture was Software Engineering one which I could sleep through.

As for how do you last, well it requires a lot of give and take; where you have a couple where one is dominant and one is submissive and the roles never switch you rarely have an all nighter siply because one person can't last that long [and if they say they can then I'd like to see it myself :tongue:]. Typically all nighters only happen when you are Versatile 50/50 ie prepared to switch about a lot. Give then take then give. [You can cum if you think you will be happy continuing after but its better and more rewarding if you don't]

"As for how do you last, well it requires a lot of give and take; where you have a couple where one is dominant and one is submissive and the roles never switch you rarely have an all nighter siply because one person can't last that long [and if they say they can then I'd like to see it myself ]. Typically all nighters only happen when you are Versatile 50/50 ie prepared to switch about a lot. Give then take then give. [You can cum if you think you will be happy continuing after but its better and more rewarding if you don't]"

agreed!

I've been clubbing like that several times, but THAT kind of a sex all nighter. Nope. Quite frankly my attention span isn't that good. A couple of intense hours was the max that we could hold out.

But to answer the second...try looking good after 14 hours of clubbing!! Yikes! Wing and a prayer baby.

Michael Wrote:I've been clubbing like that several times, but THAT kind of a sex all nighter. Nope. Quite frankly my attention span isn't that good. A couple of intense hours was the max that we could hold out.

But to answer the second...try looking good after 14 hours of clubbing!! Yikes! Wing and a prayer baby.

I honestly think Id get bored doing an all nighter. As to the clubbing, ive done that, but meh. :biggrin:

Again I got bored towards the end and basically ended up in a mates swimming pool fully clothed for like 2 hours on a lido at 5am. :confused:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

i have lasted in clubs for 7-8 hours without drinking or taking any silly stuff...the music just keeps me going so maybe that is the key to an all night sex session?

swim73088 Wrote:i have lasted in clubs for 7-8 hours without drinking or taking any silly stuff...the music just keeps me going so maybe that is the key to an all night sex session?

Or maybe if you try working out some math problem which diverts your mind from wanting to juice but you stay hard? :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I couldnt do an all nighter. Im no good at staying up past 10 o'clock. Hopeless I am. But I tend to awake at 5:30 > 6am :biggrin:

CAL Wrote:I couldnt do an all nighter. Im no good at staying up past 10 o'clock. . .

Hop on a plane to another time zone, jet lag will soon sort that out :biggrin: