Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-nighter ?
the most i've had is around one whole day and then late into the night i think. with breaks for eating and the loo of course. Confusedmile:

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:the most i've had is around one whole day and then late into the night i think. with breaks for eating and the loo of course. Confusedmile:

Ok, I love sex as much as the next person but unless they doing something absolutely orgasmic that is out of this world that would get boring I mean 24ish hours straight? Hmm Rolleyes

Although there are a few people I would like to give that a try with :biggrin:

Prince_Of_Narnia Wrote:Ok, I love sex as much as the next person but unless they doing something absolutely orgasmic that is out of this world that would get boring I mean 24ish hours straight? Hmm Rolleyes

Although there are a few people I would like to give that a try with :biggrin:

well it was my first time ever, and it was with someone i was very much in love with. so it was more making love than sex. we were both reluctant, and curious, and willing to explore, and it was sweet and tender and goofy. we were completely crazy for each other and it was fantastic! looking forward to that happening again - intimacy i mean. Confusedmile:

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:well it was my first time ever, and it was with someone i was very much in love with. so it was more making love than sex. we were both reluctant, and curious, and willing to explore, and it was sweet and tender and goofy. we were completely crazy for each other and it was fantastic! looking forward to that happening again - intimacy i mean. Confusedmile:

What can I say but awwwww!

RoflmaoRoflmao

I'll say a little something here [who is that groaning?] When the initial lust grows faint and you still want to be with the object of your affection wether there is sex or not then you have the fallen in love. Long may it last.