Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-nighter ?
Prince_Of_Narnia Wrote:Hop on a plane to another time zone, jet lag will soon sort that out :biggrin:
Im in Scotland now seeing family and I can tell you it worse. In bed now at Midnight up at 9am. I hate getting up late!

CAL Wrote:Im in Scotland now seeing family and I can tell you it worse. In bed now at Midnight up at 9am. I hate getting up late!

You're in the UK and you never said!!! :eek:

Or did you? :confused:

Scotland cold enough for ya anyway?

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:You're in the UK and you never said!!! :eek:

Or did you? :confused:

Scotland cold enough for ya anyway?
Yep till Jan 15th.

Bloody oath its cold alright. Last night -2 and only 1 today. And Frost that looks like snow and never melts all day. Its nuts, but loving Edinburgh and places in Scotland.

CAL Wrote:Yep till Jan 15th.

Bloody oath its cold alright. Last night -2 and only 1 today. And Frost that looks like snow and never melts all day. Its nuts, but loving Edinburgh and places in Scotland.

Some well nice places to visit around there... although much better in the Summer - probably equivalent to an Aussie Spring / early Summer

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Some well nice places to visit around there... although much better in the Summer - probably equivalent to an Aussie Spring / early Summer
Yeah been here in summer not to bad, our spring type weather. Well Melbournes Weather is bad anyway so cant compare. one day it can be in the high 30s next mid teens.

I would like it to be mid-teens right now!!!

Had any snow up there?

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I would like it to be mid-teens right now!!!

Had any snow up there?
No just a lot of bad frost and Freezing Fog, what ever that is lol

A fog that creates icy surfaces... well its a bit more sciency than that but that's basically it.

Bless you :biggrin:.

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

This often depends on your partner at the time. If he has you burning hot then indeed it can be made to last all night and with multiple ejaculations too. If, on the other hand, he is just a run-of-the-mill pickup [what we used to call a "doofer"] then it can be over in less than an hour.