Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All nighters???
Hi All,
Just said goodbye to my ex's family who are visiting us and now on their wasy back and want to ask who can do all nighters in the pub/club? I know with me i couldnt because the first night i was out til 6.30am and then this morning i was out till 4.30. I went to work in the mean time buyt came home at lunchtime as i was exhausted and went to bed at 1630 and woke at 2130 to get ready as we all slept longer than intended lol

Kindest regards

Zeon x

I can do all nighters and dance literallly all night wth the right music and I use a lot of energy but don't drink. Keep rehydrated with water. But I need the next day to rest. Could not do thay then go to work

There's no way I could do an all nighter. I'm usually home by 2.30am at the latest! My friends can all stop out for ages, til 6/7am.

Just wish I had the people to do it with :/

I can, being a raver and all it comes with the territory ;]

I had a routine that lasted maybe 1 1/2 years.

On Saturday Night after leaving the bar I worked in at 2:30 AM I would go to The End Up and dance by myself for hours...go out to breakfast with various friends maybe at 2 PM....then at 3PM I would end up on Haight Street at The I-Beam and get up on the platform, and dance until 8PM (it was so busy in there that I would smother on the dance floor..the stage/platform was way easier to navigate:biggrinSmile...then at 8PM I would leave and drive across town to Dreamland and maybe dance until Midnight...then sometimes I went to The Stud for a nightcap before heading home. Lots of exercise!

zeon Wrote:Hi All,
Just said goodbye to my ex's family who are visiting us and now on their wasy back and want to ask who can do all nighters in the pub/club? I know with me i couldnt because the first night i was out til 6.30am and then this morning i was out till 4.30. I went to work in the mean time buyt came home at lunchtime as i was exhausted and went to bed at 1630 and woke at 2130 to get ready as we all slept longer than intended lol

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Pffft u light weight, try getting up at 5:30am everyday having gone to bed at 12:30am Monday-Friday ;-)

To be honest I doubt very much I could that now.
I doubt I could do nightly feeding of an infant any more let alone partying.:biggrin:

If i wanted to, yeah i could do a all nighter, but with Toonami gone and Adult swim not having much
of a Saturday night line up anymore, i willy don't see a reason to do so:biggrin:

I used to pull all nighters up until about 7 years ago.

It wasn't unusual for me to be out until I had to go to work. I used to be known for going 48-72 hours without sleep.

Kill me if I tried to do it now.