Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All nighters???
Either it's the copious amounts of energy drinks that work for me or just me full stop haha, I can tend to stay awake for the best part of 48-72 hours before crashing out for a few hours sleep then being up and about again - though these all nighters are not, and I mean NOT related to going out clubbing & drinking I cannot stand clubs/pubs and alcohol it just leads to disaster, regardless of whether you're being the sensible one or not.

Haha you're cute gem

I cant even manage 24 hours lol... I went out tonight with my ex and i told him there is one rule.... WE ARE NOT COMING HOME AFTER THE SUN HAS COME UP! I dont know why but i got a slight panic attack seeing daylight break through and ive not slept.,.. I feel sort of dis orientated and panic over the feeling... I slept well from 5.30 this morning to 10.30 and now up again at stupid o clock lol i will go to bed shortly as came home by 00.20.. My ex was too busy snogging a guy then the pair of them drunk fell backwards and smacked their heads on the floor.. I stood there PMSL at em both before helping em off the floor and telling my ex to go for a smoke and ill join for some fresh air... Which was my cue to say right we are going home nights over now lol

oh jeez,

Your life is so colourful, haha

brybry87 Wrote:oh jeez,

Your life is so colourful, haha

It's as colourful as a box of felt tip pens lol

I would of said crayons... Wink :biggrin:

No chance - not any more.

lol... Well this morning i asked him how his head is and he didnt remember falling off the stool but then again he said... My head hurts at the back i said yeah thats the point of impact where u hit the door lol... I agree with you monk i doubt i could do it again... It annoys me i cant stay up but ive never been able to do it really even as a kid..

I start to panic when I see daylight too Mdrbig I like sleeping too much to skip it. even when I did manage to stay up till sun rise I freaked out and was like oh hell nah I'm going to bed.:biggrin: and when I only get a few hours of sleep I get that feeling where everything feels strange, it's hard to explain but I'm sure there's a word for it, it feels like you're dreaming when you're not.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

MidgetGem Wrote:I would of said crayons... Wink :biggrin:

Lol midget always trying to correct me ;-) lol