Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All this wanted was a hug... Follow link
Hello,
I saw this link last night and to be honest it did make me shed a tear because the animal in question was going to be destroyed and thanks to one person this dog was saved... Now all dog loving people will understand the true morale of this and as a caution you may need a box of tissues as its a little bit of an emotional video or i found it lol

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x

http://www.godvine.com/Meet-the-Scared-D...-1087.html

if link is broken please try copy and paste into browser as tjhe link doesnt work for me but when imputting it into the URL it seems to work fine

www . godvine . com / Meet - Scared - Dog - That - only - wanted - a - Hug - 1087 . html - (link broken down for yas)

I cant follow the link...I know better. I have spent a considerable amount of time now working up the courage to go the the pound and get a dog....my lover is even worse than me being sensitive to animals and I am pretty bad. I am afraid I couldnt look at any of them because I would want to take all of them home and if I looked in one of their eyes and I couldnt; rescue them it would haunt me and kill me inside. To think they are going to be destroyed is too much for me to handle...seriously.

I keep thinking that I should just get another dog privately but my conscience tells me that I should rescue a dog who needs a home and I know I should and I want to badly but I have no clue how I am going to get through the place....

...alot of times I can build a wall when I know I have to do something difficult but with animals..I cannot build any walls. I will literally cry everytime I think about any of those animals that looked scared....I have tried to become jaded about stuff like that but gave up a long time ago...it isn't gonna happen for me.

...I keep thinking maybe we can send someone else there for us. The problem is..they want so much information and I am glad they care about the dog and their new home so we would have to lie I guess or maybe just pretend our friend is getting it and then decided to give the dog to us.

Without following the link I am happy to know a dog was saved....

awe, that's such a sweet video! thank you for sharing.

And that poor dog, gosh I can't wait to adopt one!

East break down the link and type it into your browser it seems t work then

Decided when I move I'm adopting another dog

Oh goodness, this reduced me to tears, what a sweetie.
Reminded me of our Abby , I had never owned a little dog , but I couldn't leave Abby behind.
Jesse and her are the best of friends.