Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Always been clean
Hi guys

What do you do when your boyfriend is not clean and don't wash himself properly which impact the conditions of sex ?
Can you advise

Not clean? No sex.

Take him into the shower with you and wash him up, dry him off, and proceed.

Man, in this day and age, no excuses not to be clean, the abundance of soaps easily available hot water, bathing facilities in houses.

you have a lot of issues with your partner. Either you are uncompromising or your partner is an arsehole. Either way, it would seem you both would be better off without each other.

I'd walk. For me, bad hygiene is a deal breaker.

I know what you mean.A couple of years ago I was going with a guy who's ass smelled. I talked to him about it and he said he would correct it but after that very little had changed.He went right back to it. Needless to say I'm not with him anymore. There's something wrong with these damn people.

Look I'm not being funny mate but can you please hit the shower before you/I come round. Cheers.

I had an ex who hadn't had a shower or bath for ages, I refused everything until his hygiene had changed and for quite some time to be sure. Actually nothing happened until we split after that.

Thanks guys but what happened if you do love him and want him to change ?
Could it be a sickness from him /your exes ?