Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I Too Skinny To be A top?
You're not too skinny. I'm 17 and I never thought that the size of a person dictated their role in bed. Do whatever feels better.

You can be a muscular or fat bottom and a skinny top. I think it only depends by the character of the two members of a couple, their nature, their wish etc.
Not a mere physical question.

Wait, skinny people can't be tops? Guess I'll just try to extend my treshold of pain and accept my fate O_O

I am sure not... where there's a will, there's a way! I don't know much about man on man sex, but you can totally go on top of someone much bigger... you might find it a little funny and tricky at first but you get used to it find after a few weeks you can do the splits! Te he!

Skinny people can be tops, bigger people can be bottoms. I love stereotypes and how people get influenced by them (even myself at times).

Im bottom and i dont feel that im too fat being a bottom :O so i guess it just depends on your taste and fVck what other thinks about it.

you know what you like for yourself and no one can tell you whats best for you except you, yourself.