Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only scorpio in this forum?
I've been a member for almost a month now and I still haven't seen any Scorpios in this forum, am i the only one?

I highly doubt it. I know for a fact there are definitely other scorpios on this forum. You just haven't seen noticed them yet. There's probably some who haven't even posted yet.

I have a Scorpio Rising...does that count? :biggrin:

If there are no other Scorpio rather than you. Then you are lucky. I am a cancer. Perfect match right ;D

eastofeden Wrote:I have a Scorpio Rising...does that count? :biggrin:
That's probably just the sting in the tail Rolleyes

"I sit up daily so I'm very flexible, I'm a scorpio so you know I'm very sexual..." :eek:

after that Beastie Boys quote I'll say probably not -

Virgo here, the weakest floatiest starsign. Specialities include worrying, listening, making blankets (not really), gardening, and perfectionism >.< it really is a rubbish one.

Not all people put in their birthday or let it appear on their profile... So I'm sure there are other Scorpios, but maybe they are not listed as such.

marshlander Wrote:That's probably just the sting in the tail Rolleyes

One time this astrologer guy was doing these charts sitting at the bar and I heard some people asking him a few questions so I asked him what Leo with a Scorpio rising meant and without looking up or missing a beat he replied "It means you are a real bitch" :biggrin: Uh...OK. Laugh

eastofeden Wrote:One time this astrologer guy was doing these charts sitting at the bar and I heard some people asking him a few questions so I asked him what Leo with a Scorpio rising meant and without looking up or missing a beat he replied "It means you are a real bitch" :biggrin: Uh...OK. Laugh

I'm sure he meant a royal bitch... :biggrin:

eastofeden Wrote:I have a Scorpio Rising...does that count? :biggrin:

If you have scorpio rising maybe we should all stand aside and wait for an eruption... ??? :tongue: