Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Horror Story
I am so lucky. Zombies have been my favorite genre since I first saw Night of the Living Dead (late 60s)...and now they are mainstream full tilt boogie so I get a lot of cool stuff to watch...

...and my favorite actress since the last 70s/early 80s has been Jessica Lange. She used to be Grace Jones's roommate. I could watch her read the phone book...luckily I don't have to because American Horror Story brings her to my screen every week.....

I'm in entertainment heaven...

anyone else like AMS...or Jessica Lange?

My favorite scene in the series from season 2....

...and a preview of the season that started this week....YAY!!!!! I already bought the series in advance on AMAZON so I can watch it with no commercials....

I loved Coven. Freak Show looks good so far, despite starting out a little slow. Yeah, I'll be watching the whole season of AHS this year too.
Multijump

I LOVE American Horror Story! Second only to The Walking Dead! October is my favorite month when it comes to television, strictly because of these two shows! :-D

What about that clown?????YIKES!!!!!!

That was one scary ass clown.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfO-FAPBIKV89i6K9TeZd...Ag2yPtCgqg]

I love AMS and really looking forward to new season.

Great show, I liked the first episode.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/10...fx/313769/

LOS ANGELES, OCTOBER 13, 2014 – Producer Ryan Murphy’s Emmy® and Golden Globe® award winning anthology miniseries American Horror Story has paid big dividends as his newest installment, American Horror Story: Freak Show has broken all ratings records for FX with its premiere episode last Wednesday night (10/8/14, 10-11:32PM). In light of that record-setting performance, FX has rewarded American Horror Story with a 13-episode order for the fifth and next installment of the show, which will debut in October 2015, it was announced today by John Landgraf, CEO, FX Networks and FX Productions.

With Live+3 time-shifted viewing, the premiere telecast of American Horror Story: Freak Show has become the most-watched single program in FX’s 20-year history and that includes all programs with Live+7 deliveries. AHS: Freak Show’s debut delivered 10 million Total Viewers, 6.54 million Adults 18-49, and 4.08 million Adults 18-34, surpassing the network’s previous record holder, the recent seventh and final season premiere telecast of the hit drama series Sons Of Anarchy on Sept. 9th (9.25 million Total Viewers and 6.1 million Adults 18-49). American Horror Story: Coven held all previous records in delivery Adults 18-34.

The premiere and two encore telecasts of American Horror Story: Freak Show combined to deliver 13.36 million Total Viewers, 8.6 million Adults 18-49 and 5.25 million Adults 18-34.

“The American Horror Story anthology has had the highest growth trajectory of any show in FX history, not to mention an unprecedented track record of success in awards recognition,” said Landgraf. “With Ryan Murphy and his partners, Brad Falchuk, Dante Di Loreto and Tim Minear at the helm, the show’s success is not surprising. AHS continues to deliver amazing stories, a brilliant troupe of actors led by Jessica Lange, and a visual style unlike any other on TV. With Nip/Tuck, Glee, The Normal Heart, and American Horror Story, Ryan Murphy has established himself as one of the most successful and prolific producers of this generation. We expect AHS: Freak Show and the next incarnation of AHS to further his legacy.”

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...the dream cast just keeps on growing...

Patti LaBelle? Hell yeah!!!

So now we have Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Angela Basset, Michael Chiklis, Frances Conroy, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Gabourey Sidibe, Patti LuPone ...AND Patti LaBelle?????

DAMN!

I think I am in love with Jyoti

Hollywood999 Wrote:I'm four or five episodes into season 2.

Pretty much non-stop grim but I love it.

I'm jealous. I wish I had season two to look forward to. IMO it is the best so far but season 4 looks like it might be better

I watched that shit last night. SHHHHHHHIT!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahaha!

The clown needs to go! There are going to be all sorts of adults seeking counseling this week about childhood phobias of clowns.