Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Horror Story
jaxc Wrote:If this season is making you sad so far, then the most recent episode, #10 will probably have you balling, at least it made me teer up a bit, and that doesn't happen often.

Oh yeah...I shed a tear...or two...or twenty....

.... excellent writing...and the acting was brilliant

Spoilers if you didn't watch episode 10 of Freak Show.

Episode 10 was by far the strongest episode for me in terms of Peppers story in general, but I am curious as how this continuity between seasons is going work out where the same actors played completely different characters in a different season. I am sure they have something in mind but I really hope it's not something where I'm supposed to pretend even though the actors are the same the people were actually different people.

^^^I had the same concerns after season one and I have read many times where some people have a problem, for instance, with Jessica Lange's characters claiming she is playing the same part over and over again....

I am happy to completely disagree with them BUT I am also blinded as Jessica Lange has been my favorite actress since the last 70s/early 80s when everyone else got on the Meryl Streep train...I LOVE to watch her...so I probably overlook everything LOL

On another note...the Pepper episode was maybe the best this season ...heartbreaking what she had to endure...

OK...the last half of the finale was near brilliant....that's all I am going to say so I don't spoil it....

The best ending in the series to date....