Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Horror Story
I only watched the first episode of the season, I missed last nights because of work.

Funny thing about the Clown is that the "Professional Clown Club" is not happy with how this Clown is in the show.

East Wrote:What about that clown?????YIKES!!!!!!

That was one scary ass clown.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfO-FAPBIKV89i6K9TeZd...Ag2yPtCgqg]

Even the clowns are scared of him: http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcommunit...otype.html

I personally think the regular everyday parade going clowns are too freaky as it is. shiivvveersss

LOL...yeah....I read about he clowns being unhappy with the portrayal on AMS...I guess they have a point BUT the funny thing for me...I see all clowns like the clown in AHS...I imagine them to be like that under the mask anyway LOL

This one is particularly frightening ...EEK...but that is the point of American Horror Story

East Wrote:What about that clown?????YIKES!!!!!!

That was one scary ass clown.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfO-FAPBIKV89i6K9TeZd...Ag2yPtCgqg]

My favorite in this season so far! It's like having Friday the 13th overlapped into the storyline. Big Grin

Buzzer Wrote:My favorite in this season so far! It's like having Friday the 13th overlapped into the storyline. Big Grin

Yeah! I hear it is just as bad when he takes off the mask......this guy is really good at playing the part...it can't all be the makeup/costume

Ever since the first season, I have been TOTALLY HOOKED on AHS! When I first heard that this season would revolve around a Freak Show, I just knew it would have a terrifying clown! They have NOT disappointed! I have always had an instinctual fear of clowns ever since childhood, now it is being reinforced to the max! I expect to be delightfully terrified throughout the season! Yeah!!!!
~Beaux

WOW...excellent writing this year so far. It is tight and the character development is kick ass. The backstory / "darkest secret" episode this week was a brilliant vehicle to flesh out the characters....they all rocked it and Jessica Lange could easily pick up a third Best Actress award for this one episode.....

..and who could have predicted that Twisty would be a sympathetic character? THAT was not easy to pull out of the hat in one hour....impressive....

Poor Patti Labelle...I love her but I wasn't feeling the character,

So far UI am loving Jessica Lange....Kathy Bates..... and Frances Conroy

Next week clip:

Fab episode.

I agree East, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, and Frances Conroy are excellent. Sarah Paulson as the conjoined twin and Angela Bassett are both equally fabulous (although I wish they had used Bassett's talents more prominently somehow). They're all first rate actresses. Patti Labelle didn't jump off the screen as a three dimensional character to me for some reason. I loved seeing her, but it was like she wasn't rising to the opportunity of the part. Maybe that's just me though. When Stevie Nicks stepped into AHS Coven it was a perfect fit. She didn't have to play someone else, she fit in immediately (her recordings were copyrighted under Welsh Witch), and indeed Rhiannon is based on a Welsh Goddess.

This season the killer clown (John Carroll Lynch) is the central horror. It isn't lost on me that the show centers around what "normal" society calls freaks and treats them as lesser human beings. Disenfranchised people from many walks of life can relate to this theme. The point is driven home when the rather harmless character Meep dies in jail, wrong incarcerated. It's the turning point for the audience when Meep is unceremoniously dumped, dead, in front of the camp home. Viewers were almost forced to feel deep sympathy toward the characters playing oddities of humanity.

I wish the Edward Mordrake (Wes Bentley) character, who returns from "the other side" to claim one of the performers was shown more ethereally. Instead he comes off as less otherworldly and more human, even with the ghostly green fog that precedes his entrances and his long dead cohorts.

The young mentally demented clown (Finn Wittrock playing Frances ConRoys's son) is the one to watch now. He's completely gone off the rails and his character has become fun to watch. It must be a blast to play someone so completely divorced from reality. He reminds me of the possessed character Jack in the original Stephen King movie, The Shining.

Can't wait for more. Loving this season of AHS.

This season is great so far, and last weeks episode was probably the best one yet.

What do you guys think about that guy's penis?

Hung like an elephant/massive cock? Two penises? Two headed penis?

I got the feeling that he is a "freak" down there when the male hustler saw it for the first time.....

I hope we find out soon...and we get to see it for ourselves...LOL