So far we have raised 0% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American map of the world! :-)
Rofl

Attached Files Image(s)

Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
LOL.. I love that.. I think i am going to make that my background on my desktop here at work. Thanks for the laugh.
Very funny Andy Wink I also think that some our politicians over hear would like it to be true. Thanks for the chuckle.
After this week I think that the map should show the USA as bleeding money now! or have that monopoly poor guy sitting atop USA!
Mouse heads? Hmmm, never heard that one. Peabrains would be more apt for Canada Biglaugh Biglaugh Biglaugh
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
LMAO!!
The fact that UK is on there as "51st state" is so so so so so true!!!!! Baaa Baaa Baaaa lol.

Haha very amusing, thanks Andy :biggrin: Lol2
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World survey LONDONER 1 402 01-25-2017, 01:42 PM
Last Post: MHJG
  Hilarious sign translations from around the world LONDONER 0 321 12-30-2016, 07:41 AM
Last Post: LONDONER
  An American in England LONDONER 2 581 10-15-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Insertnamehere
  Wonderful English from around the world LONDONER 2 675 01-02-2016, 05:15 AM
Last Post: jimcrackcorn
  A few of the world's greatest puns - GROAN LONDONER 2 678 11-18-2015, 10:03 AM
Last Post: LONDONER