Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amusing
What the younger generations don't know (yet!)
But they are inventive... Confusedmile:

Died of laughter at the record part, Awesome post Smile

Thanks, Jay, did you know about these technologies? You are still young yourself... Confusedmile:

I know some what of them Smile, Flopy disk, the game boy, the records, all that Smile

Some other the other stuff, not so much.

Well, here's what you can do with your old technological devices... sound advice from this youth.

I just love old tech.
Which is probably why i have trouble throwing anything away.:redface:
And things i have thrown away i regret doing so later.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

You're a keeper, Genz. Good news as far as the potential boyfriend department goes! :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:You're a keeper, Genz. Good news as far as the potential boyfriend department goes! :biggrin:
lol.:tongue:
Indeed.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I met someone a while back who told me his kids had found the remains of his collection of LP's (long playing records, an obsolete technology used for ruining perfectly good music with clicks and pops). The kids came running downstairs shouting, "dad what are those long thin books in your wardrobe?"

Me? I've still got all my vinyl.

I have got rid of so many gems of old technology over the years, because I don't have space for storage (including, very, very sadly several Atari, Apple and BBC computers). I do regret the loss of the BBC Master 128 with a complete Hybrid Music System. However, I can't quite make myself get rid of my TB303 even if I haven't used it for ages. <sigh> I still manage to make use of a Roland MT32 and an SH-101 every so often though.