Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An urgent matter
The only parts i've come to believe are the actual facts he presents. I watched the video again, now i feel kinda like a fool for posting this.... and about some of the stuff he's said throughout the video, i searched online for a bit, and most of it really is happenin.

And now im reminded why i never give a damn for politics.....-.-

Don't feel like a fool...he is using fear to sell something which is certainly not uncommon or ghastworthy if we are going to keep it real...

..and he has a point about the dollar and the world standard...I am not sure if he mentioned this or not but I think it was last year that the UN and alot of Nations were challenging this....he isn't lying. I read Bloomberg cover to cover every week and there has been alot of talk about this in the past couple of years and as an antique dealer and shop owner I am well aware of the value of gold and silver and everyone in my business buys/sells/trades all the time using gold/silver...it isn't a bad idea. You don't need him to tell you anything about it though...

...just get a scale...find out what your local exchange will pay (%) and watch for the closing price every day. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the best days to sell silver. Friday Saturday and Sunday are the best days to buy it:biggrin: Gold is good anyday. Platinum is even better!

I kinda left off watching when I realized he was selling his booklets but I did crack up thinking about his doomsday scenario...did he ever mention in the scenario he predicted that people will kill you if they figure out you have gold and silver?:biggrin:...and why would you want to use silver to buy a loaf of bread of 189.00 anyway?:biggrin: