Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analysis picking them up...
Maybe I am paranoic, but I have something on my chest: last month, after 6 months of abstinence, I had a one night stand with a guy. We used condoms, no fluids swallowed or spread in mouth/ass, but we did oral...
Last week I was tested, but I could not pick the results. I am afraid. Tuesday I planned to go, but my knees are shaking.

What do you say?

Only one way to know what the results are.

Maybe have a trusted friend go with you to pick them up?

Go get the results.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

There is no other advice really other than to pick up the results. You're mind isn't going to be at ease until you do. You may not even have anything to worry about Smile. If you find it easier to take someone with you, then do that Smile

I'd say you are needlessly worrying yourself over nothing. You took proper precautions and need to calm down. Your results will prove that everything is fine, so just go get them. It will set you at ease. Let us know, okay?

Thank you so much for your messages, guys!
Well, I left work yesterday and went to get the results. The door was closed but I called their office. A nice lady told me they were closed and I should return any other day earlier (that would be only next tuesday because of my work schedule). I told her I am anxious if my results were ok or not cause I avoid getting them for almost 2 weeks because I am scared. She then laughed and said ”if there were problems you should have received a letter home”. Which I did not received it.
I will go next tuesday to get the results. I will tell you!
Thanks. It is so nice to see people encouraging you.

hiv can only be contracted via ingestion of bodily fluids i.e. semen.
the risk you get from oral sex is negligible since it is theorized that viruses disintegrate before they enter the system.

Well, guys, sorry for the delay but I got the results........................................
Two nights before I had a nightmare: I saw myself in the hallway and the nurse gave me the analysis paper. I could read there I have a virus in me. In a flash I saw something like long-black slim snakes... It was awfull! Thank God it was a nightmare!

Tuesday I got there in time to pick them up. The nurse asked for my ID, gave it to her and then she said EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE! I loved and love those words... I was so happy!

Then I started laughing at me, thinking what was in my head, and why I exagerated cause I do not think that any guy who have protected sex will go and check his analysis after every fuck...
So, thank you!!!

I do not know what happened with my reply here... I am sure I press Post Quick Reply...
My analysis were all good! Thank God and thank you guys for your messages.